Suspended:The Endurance World Tour,

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 1,015 comments
@GTP_Nail

In case I decide to run more than Le Mans (time permitting as life returns to normal)- I’ll declare the gr 4 Mustang and the Gr3 Aston Martin GT3

also I saw above your advertising - I’m from IRS I used to race with them a long time ago on GT6 and then made a comeback to gt sport a few months ago

So Tomorrow we race for x number of laps to equal the time for an average G2 to complete 2:30. What was the fastest lap and who was 3d and what was his best time.

Room settings:
Practice/Qualify/Race
Rolling strart with pace to the start of the Mulsane St.
Two mandatory 5 min pit stops
No 5 min pit stops in first and last30 minutes.

Gr4 pole sitter will gain separation from the Pro field.

@GTP_Nail I've shared the Harrods livery that you wanted 👍. Easiest way to find it is by looking at your activity feed in the game but just in case the tags are;

mclaren
harrods
f1

profile_mask2.png
From Zoppo....two races this month

Hans-Georg Zoch

Sat, Apr 18, 3:19 AM (1 day ago)

to Lancerkostas1379, claudeypoulin, me
cleardot.gif

Hello friends

Our endurance race in March was spoiled by the
SONY server. To bring our championship to the
end in time this month will be two races.

23. April - 8pm - Mount Panorama

30. April - 8pm - Nürburgring 24h

I hopr you will have time to join the races and
I´m looking foreward to fair and good races.

Take care - see you on the racetrack!

Since we have BOPed all our Historic cars we can now race. Remember the cars are Bopd for LeMans and there will be courses for horses...IE your LE MANS car may be totally hopeless at the Ring and just OK at Monza. How about we go to theRing for a 60 min race after some practice

Also, @Argon , @Goldomor and @GTP_Versatile , @ZOPPO GT can you guys check the bops to make sure that I didn’t forget to change them in post 4 our front page.

also @Bass Addict since there are no fia events now ( at least I could not find any to enter) how about coming over to play

Last edited:
I raced my Historic Shelby Daytona with Zoppo's powered up (from Historic) BOP in the Thunderclub 90 min race at Bathurst. The car ran mostly in the 15's with a stray '13. Unfortunately I was late and had to start at the back which resulted in my getting collected in a pace lap shunt at the back ,which resulted in a lap 0 pit stop which meant I would not catch Zoppo and Claude in their Ford MkIV's...but I tried. Guys were great and the Daytona was very sweet and due to the bop it was very much faster than the Fords under acceleration. Almost unnoticed by me was a very clean shiny Daytona after 90 minutes at the Mountain. I recommend you guys do their next race at the German GP track next Thursday at 1300 Central. 90 Minutes with a standard 5 min stop.

Sunday at the Ring
30 min Antik Class Race
30 min Touring Car Class Race
and a 30 min Race with Gr 4 and Historic Race car class if entrants permit ( need 8 or more) if not, 30 min Race Car Class

see ya...Room opens at Noonish GMT -5

er...oops.
Who is the guy you want to avoid hitting in a room. The Host!
Where is the worst possible place you can disable a car anywhere in the world...turn 1 N24.
Guilty as charged.
@ZOPPO GT and I were having some great close racing...nose to toes on the Ring!! He was in the Ford MKIV and I was in the Shelby Daytona. He was faster here and I was faster there. There were a couple of times I could have possibly passed but I declined to do so. Then after the best lap ever (up 3 seconds) I got distracted and missed my braking point for turn one...I swerved left in avoidance but still hammered him senseless. OOPS! My bad. The we had to transverse the entire F1 track and the Nordschliefe with full damage to both cars. Zoppo was great about it but I ruined two great fun races.
The racing was great with a good grid of G3 cars, N400, and Historics. @master joined with Camaro, and except for the elephant in turn one it was great.

I cant find the driver/race ratio
so here is another go
1-4 drivers. short sprints
5-6. 30 min one class
7-8. 1 hour two class*
8-10. 90 min two class
11 or more. 90 min to 3 hours

Sorry to miss you mike

of course...

We are also working behind the scenes to enact Endurance Racing with actual driver stints which will enable us to hold real long events with teams, you know, like real racers.

More on that later. This Sunday 90 min at German GP.

of course...

We are also working behind the scenes to enact Endurance Racing with actual driver stints which will enable us to hold real long events with teams, you know, like real racers.

More on that later. This Sunday 90 min at German GP.
I misspoke... this Sunday is a 45 min race, not 90

Back