Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe that's the thing to do carb. I still think race 2 was fair, but I may be a bit biast as I won...

I'm still with furi to be honest.

Ofcourse your happy with race 2 , you won it :)

Yes let's do both races over whenever its convenient for all of us .

I won't be able to join you guys next Friday ( I have a one make golf gti endurance race ) but I will be with you for the rest of the season .

Yup and yup.

also, I took a picture from the last race which I think sums this racing series up. :D

That sounds good, if no-body disagrees with you(considering you won) I'd be happy to give points for that race and the pole position of race 1.👍

Also, are you just going to talk about it or do you wanna post the picture? :P

That sounds good, if no-body disagrees with you(considering you won) I'd be happy to give points for that race and the pole position of race 1.👍

Also, are you just going to talk about it or do you wanna post the picture? :P

Im sure most people won't disagree, so thanks.

And, I am exporting a load of pictures right now. Really getting into photomode. Will put it up in a sec.

I'm against the decision. Me and Skeng would have lost our front row advantage if only Race 1 was declared unofficial.

Also I received complaints about chrisjohnson's driving...

No points to be given for SSR5.

Round cancelled, next race 3rd of Febuary on Grand Valley East Reverse, where Dax will probably win.:ouch:

No points to be given for SSR5.

Round cancelled, next race 3rd of Febuary on Grand Valley East Reverse, where Dax will probably win.:ouch:

Not if I can do anything, I was the best FWD at the previous TOCA season in races 2 and 3, and could have won R3 without Kiwi. :)

Not if I can do anything, I was the best FWD at the previous TOCA season in races 2 and 3, and could have won R3 without Kiwi. :)

You were best FWD in every race I didn't take part in....

I still think that SSR5 should be re-run. Its a great track for the Swifts.

For me it should be added in somewhere.

so are we doing both races or just the 2nd? also are we putting it on the 3rd feb or at the end of the season

Me and Furi summing this series up in one photo.

befyme.jpg

Damn, that's close racing. :D

(More pics from Swifts here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6588652&posted=1#post6588652)

Chrisjohnson just received a public warning for his divebomb pass on DaxCobra on lap 9, race 1. I wouldn't have given it if he had given the place back after getting through, but he did not. In addition he had other, more minor dirty moves on the race.

I'm sincerely worried about aggressive driving. Believe me, I will be doing every possible thing to get rid of it in TOCA as well.

so are we doing both races or just the 2nd? also are we putting it on the 3rd feb or at the end of the season
Nope, round cancelled, next race on friday at Grand Valley.
Chrisjohnson just received a public warning for his divebomb pass on DaxCobra on lap 9, race 1. I wouldn't have given it if he had given the place back after getting through, but he did not. In addition he had other, more minor dirty moves on the race.

I'm sincerely worried about aggressive driving. Believe me, I will be doing every possible thing to get rid of it in TOCA as well.
Agreed. Chris, we know you're a good driver and capable of running up the front with us, but please just make sure not to hit anyone if trying to overtake, it will only land you into trouble, no penalties this time but if it happens again there will be trouble.
Me and Furi summing this series up in one photo.

befyme.jpg

Damn, that's close racing. :D

(More pics from Swifts here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6588652&posted=1#post6588652)

Agreed.
granturismo5014-4.jpg

Gave you some feedback and a couple of images in your photomode thread and if we're going advertising, then here's mine :D

P.S purposely linked to page 2 (page 3 for you non-premium people) because most of the photos before are crap, you can still look at them if you want though.:P

Trust me to bring the close racing to the party. That 2nd race was a fun start, overtaking everyone for the kicks....

Sorry guys won't be taking part tomorrow but I will be there the following week.

Also could someone pm me the info to join the toca series , if its not on a friday or saturday I would love to join . I love ff cars .

Sorry guys won't be taking part tomorrow but I will be there the following week.

Also could someone pm me the info to join the toca series , if its not on a friday or saturday I would love to join . I love ff cars .

TOCA is full at the moment, we're already having 16 car grids everytime we attempt to begin.

Back