Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to say I'm slightly scared, it's my first GTP race in SSR5 and I haven't yet adapted to the track perfectly.

EDIT: Oh friggin' crap, akmuq hasn't got skengdigi on his friends apparently...

Can you join through me? If you can't, we need to switch to my lounge because he's not around to accept friend requests right now.

About to get the room up now, just some settings to do. Everyone not on my friends list add me by now!

Had a red flag due to lag, now about to begin the race with a formation lap to avoid grid randomness.

Didn't want to fill up the chat box with everyone driving.

Totally, my bad during the formation lap. I accelerated and continued to accelerate as it would be stupid to brake while everyone else was accelerating and I did end up in my rightful grid slot, last.

So uncompetitive. Its not worth wasting two minutes of your life for me to finish.

Sorry for my abrupt ending, guys, and the first lap, I had no idea what was going on. I'm out of the championship. Sorry. I'm not allowed to go online for too long as it uses up too much space.

Man, what a race! Shame there were so many leavings.

Also what the heck, why did the others get left so far away at the start? I thought they would have followed skeng and me once we started accelerating.

7th in race 1 (last finisher)

4th Race 2, despite controller dying mid race :lol:

All pretty stupid, really. Worst 2 races in my GTP series stuff.

Not happy would be an under statement.

Sorry for the misunderstanding in the first race I don't mind to race this race over but in all fairness if we run one race over we should probably do both over .

It was great fun , 2nd and 3rd aren't bad results

Sorry for the misunderstanding in the first race I don't mind to race this race over but in all fairness if we run one race over we should probably do both over .

It was great fun , 2nd and 3rd aren't bad results

Some good racing with you tonight 👍

Yeah, completely broken Race 1...

To akmuq: What would be the most logical solution when there's first a red flagged race, then a re-run with a formation lap, but the first 2 drivers got away while the others were going more slowly after possibly thinking it was gonna be a standing start? It looks like we may have to do the race again to make it valid, but I seriously thought the message of a rolling start was told to everyone clearly enough.

Last edited:
Race 1 should be scrapped totally. Even the rest of us didn't start evenly, it was a huge gap between the 1st two and the rest.

Did I mention it should be scrapped?

think an extra race with Jay Leno Tank Cars at Monaco would be a suitable replacement.

/humour.

(Seriously though, agreed with Furi) 👍:)

Think the first race should have been restarted. Pity about Matty lagging there. Hope you get that sorted M8.

Totally screwed the second race by tagging Matty, let him through to save a penalty, and that let everyone else through. Ahh well you cant win them all.

Hope next week is better.

Race 1 was a rude awakening. Torpedo-lagged by Matty who catapulted on top of chrisjohnson, I landed with chris suddenly stuck on my car, and then I think I drove into fox trying to get out, then came the red flag...

We should re-run both races, because it's not okay if the only race that matters was a reverse grid race, whose grid could have been completely different had Race 1 been more normal. Ugh...

Also according to neljack and DaxCobra's post-race comments, penalties may be handed out...

We should re-run both races, because it's not okay if the only race that matters was a reverse grid race, whose grid could have been completely different had Race 1 been more normal. Ugh...

Also according to neljack and DaxCobra's post-race comments, penalties may be handed out...

So when will this race be run? Add it on to the back of the season perhaps?

Back