Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So:

To start things off, I lose about a whole lap of qualifying because everyone rushes to the track before Akmuq says go, and I don't realise no one is actually listening so I get to the track very late... I end up 5th on the grid. Great.

Then, in the race, I get taken from a podium position because of a avoidable accident on the last corner... which I somehow become the bad guy for... After all that, we wait for that ntss dude to leave, I get DC'd and no one waits for me. Cheers.

Nice, 2 wins.

Dax, it doesn't matter if Carbon had a crash with you, it's not an excuse to have a 20 minute argument over it.:yuck:

Apologies if I seemed kinda pissed off or angry in the room tonight, was like that all day today.

Nice, 2 wins.

Dax, it doesn't matter if Carbon had a crash with you, it's not an excuse to have a 20 minute argument over it.:yuck:

Apologies if I seemed kinda pissed off or angry in the room tonight, was like that all day today.

Right, so it was only me arguing.

Ok.

Anyone know how to talk a cat out of scratching a door? The last 4 laps of race 1 I was trying but nothing worked. Even shaking half a bag of minstrils didn't work.t

Anyone know how to talk a cat out of scratching a door? The last 4 laps of race 1 I was trying but nothing worked. Even shaking half a bag of minstrils didn't work.t

Throw it at the wall.

Joking. I like cats.

So lure it elsewhere, put a huge fish as bait so he won't be finished until the race is over.

Great racing again gents.

It’s a pity it was marred by a full blown argument about who ran into who. Rubbing is racing lads, so don’t worry about it, it’s a game after all.

It looks like Matty and myself will be fighting over the best of the rest for this season as we're just too close to call. Again, very courteous driving. Pity I crashed into the same wall as you did the previous week Matty LOL.

Don’t know how the leaders pull away like that though. I need to have a look at the replay to see how you do that.

Thanks Fox.

Last week I ran full into it.. you sorta drifted past it :dopey: :lol:

Seems we will, but I believe there only getting away from a combination of things:

1. Being in a pack increases straight line speed/acceleration via draft, also makes you brake later, accelerate earlier.

2. having slightly better/faster lines. I noticed Carb took a wide entry line into 1 and 8 giving faster acceleration from the corner from being behind him in quali, and that Akmuq took a very wide line into took a wide entry line in to the long turn 11.

They may be why they were so much faster, but we did keep up until we made a mistake and dropped off a bit from not having draft.

And sorry again for the tap on lap 2 (I think) going into turn 6 and 7. I let you back through anyway. Seemed like a overly advantageous move but that's racing. 👍

Thanks Fox.

And sorry again for the tap on lap 2 (I think) going into turn 6 and 7. I let you back through anyway. Seemed like a overly advantageous move but that's racing. 👍

No worries Matty. Like I said you didn’t need to do that, but it shows the maturity of your driving :)

I totally lost it on lap 8 and tried to chase you down but to no avail LOL.

Looking forward to next week.

Ed

I felt I should of anyway cause eventually I would of dropped off and we'd both be racing alone then.. Although that wasn't what i was thinking then :lol:

So do I get a penalty or not :guilty:

I felt I should of anyway cause eventually I would of dropped off and we'd both be racing alone then.. Although that wasn't what i was thinking then :lol:

So do I get a penalty or not :guilty:

You should not get a penalty as you let me back past you.

Yaaay :dopey:

So a 5th and 7th for me..

And two 6th's for you :dopey:

I didn't break the 1:35 mark all race so not me.

Points standings posted in post number 1.

Carbonox lost 2 positions for last lap crash with Team_Lotus_Eclat, also get's a warning.
Carbonox and Team_Lotus_Eclat also get warnings for arguing after, remember, if you want to argue, do it by PM's.

Anyway I can get in on this tonight?
You were to late for last night, but you can join next week, I have you signed up for it, just send me a friend request, unless I already have you as a friend.

Who had the fastest laps?

Bonus Points-

Pole-Carbonox
Race 1 fastest lap-Team_Lotus_Eclat
Race 2 fastest lap-GTP_akmuq

HSV-010 had it in race 2. not sure about race 1

Also we didn't seem to have a reverse grid for race 2. Can anyone confirm?

No we didn't, because ntss had started the race in the lounge.:grumpy:

It doesn't really matter though since there was only 6 in the second race.

No we didn't, because ntss had started the race in the lounge.:grumpy:

It doesn't really matter though since there was only 6 in the second race.

Maybe thats an update that PD can look at - booting from your lounge!

Maybe thats an update that PD can look at - booting from your lounge!

Won't happen since we're all suppose to be friends, I'll have to talk to ntss about things cause he's actually a good enough racer.

Won't happen since we're all suppose to be friends, I'll have to talk to ntss about things cause he's actually a good enough racer.

Idiocy is not tolerated though, and it's complete idiocy to start a race by yourself...

Hmm.. Thats just ignorance on your behalf eclat... :sly:

Back