Suzuki Swift Challenge|Congrats Neljack!

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 757 comments

What track should we race for round 4?

• Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't be able to make it this friday so Carbonox is hosting from my lounge, you won't need to add him as it's my lounge.

Dax, send me a PSN request from your new account.

I won't be able to make it this friday so Carbonox is hosting from my lounge, you won't need to add him as it's my lounge.

Can't you add me? My internet is really slow and I have to add like 100000 people.

(Because I'm popular.)

:D

Can't you add me? My internet is really slow and I have to add like 100000 people.

(Because I'm popular.)

:D

No, you just host so many series. If you weren't doing that, you would have only 2 friends.

Trololololol.

HSV-010
I could but it's a really hot day outside.

Huh? It's not.. It's just not as cold..

Hmm here's a quote from Akmuq earlier..

Akmuq
I used a hammer today..

Somebody else from school
you've never used a hammer before? :embarrassed:

Akmuq
Well, it's the first time I used a hammer the 'correct' way..:dopey:

:banghead:

Anyway, might have a practice room up at about 7 tonight if anyones interested..:) if no one joins I'll close it at like 20 past.. :dopey:

HSV-010
Actually it was more like this

Edit: And I was just telling someone about me using the hammer.:D I'm kinda like Jeremy Clarkson aren't I?

Well I was a distance away and tried not to forget..:/ I kinda laughed a bit at it though:P

Oh and when I open a room tonight I will 100% be gone at 7:50.

Liverpool v Manchester City (1:0) second leg in the league cup semi final. Very important game for me.

You two know eachother IRL? :embarrassed:

Yeah.. We go to the same school.. :dopey:

Actually won't have a room up cause I'm going out to watch the game 👍

Come on the scousers :D

Last edited:
Yeah.. We go to the same school.. :dopey:

Actually won't have a room up cause I'm going out to watch the game 👍

Come on the scousers :D

You're real life mates but you never got to know his (former) 'tube account? :sly:

I haven't got any practice yet, but I'm so good I don't need it. True story, except for that true part.

Carbonox
You're real life mates but you never got to know his (former) 'tube account? :sly:

I haven't got any practice yet, but I'm so good I don't need it. True story, except for that true part.

I didn't really know him until GT5.. :nervous:

I didn't really know him until GT5.. :nervous:

Huh? You tried getting me to wake up at like 6 in the morning on the soccer trip to watch the Aussie GP years ago, while the getting up part was a fail, I did get addicted to F1.:D

HSV-010
Huh? You tried getting me to wake up at like 6 in the morning on the soccer trip to watch the Aussie GP years ago, while the getting up part was a fail, I did get addicted to F1.:D

Ohh yeah..:) and i got room service to wake us a 6 and i answered the phone and didnt know who it was so wen back to sleep :lol: we woke up for the last 3 laps though.. Seen Button win for Brawn I think.. :sly:

I feel responsible for this kid's racing thirst now :D

Ohh yeah..:) and i got room service to wake us a 6 and i answered the phone and didnt know who it was so wen back to sleep :lol: we woke up for the last 3 laps though.. Seen Button win for Brawn I think.. :sly:

I feel responsible for this kid's racing thirst now :D

Yeah fine, you can say it's your fault that I'm super-fast.;)

HSV-010
Yeah fine, you can say it's your fault that I'm super-fast.;)

So it's true? Because of me you like Motorsport? :embarrassed:

What have you done matty?!

If you didn't do that, GTP would be safe from akmuq the annoyer... :P

DaxCobra
What have you done matty?!

If you didn't do that, GTP would be safe from akmuq the annoyer... :P

He introduced me to this so without him you wouldn't have me..

DaxCobra
DAMN ITTTTT

You really started off a bad chain reaction.

:sly:

</3 I'm getting a hard enough time on the SOPA thread for being Irish..

Race day's here, bear this in mind.

Can i join guys ? and whats the hp of a fully broken in swift

Probably, just add Carbonox and speak to him, the boss for tonight :)

And not sure, something like 138BMP?
Its only a couple of BHP difference :)

I have him we have raced together before , just would like to know kinda soon so i can buy the car and set it up , i wont be able to race next week but i would make the other events

Ahem, I don't need to be added in fact, as it's in akmuq's lounge. I'll be in as the boss however, just like neljack said, so it's polite to let me host. :)

EDIT: Well it would cause problems if akmuq's not on your friends, but since I am, your joining shouldn't be a problem ^^

SkengD might just be on my friends list, but if needed, you can open the lounge in your room Carbon, most should have you added. 👍

Remember to save replays as well. 👍

Back