Suzuki Swift Challenge Season 2 - DaxCobra is Champion!!!!

• Thread starter Carbonox
  • 511 comments
It would be so freakin' epic to battle with Carracer and Maru again someday like in some Elise races. Mostly though, the best battles were in qualifying lol. Carracer just got the pole spot in Grand Valley... but the penguin claimed revenge in Laguna :)

Football is a gentleman's game played by hooligan,s
But Rugby is a hooligan’s game played by gentlemen

I'd rather eat my own spleen than watch football

Motorsport.........mmmmm I love the smell of pit lane in the morning

It would be so freakin' epic to battle with Carracer and Maru again someday like in some Elise races. Mostly though, the best battles were in qualifying lol. Carracer just got the pole spot in Grand Valley... but the penguin claimed revenge in Laguna :)

Don't forget Tokyo where quali was really close.......kind of..... :sly: :D

And Nurburgring GP/D where I snagged pole from Carracer with 20 seconds to go. :)

Football is a gentleman's game played by hooligan,s
But Rugby is a hooligan’s game played by gentlemen

I'd rather eat my own spleen than watch football

Motorsport.........mmmmm I love the smell of pit lane in the morning

Isn't it...

Football is played by gentlemen and watched by hooligans, and rugby is played by hooligans and watched by gentlemen?

I despise some Football fans who genuinely hate a supporter from another team.

It's like... Can't you all just get on and see you love the same sport? I have never heard of a Ferrari Supporter stabbing a McLaren supporter.

That was fun.

Don't forget Tokyo where quali was really close.......kind of..... :sly: :D

And Nurburgring GP/D where I snagged pole from Carracer with 20 seconds to go. :)

Bet Carracer had even less time on the clock when he beat me to the pole in GVE... :ouch:

Now in the Swift opener, I stole the pole from Dax similarly with mere seconds to go and got a point for it. :)

That was fun.

Bet Carracer had even less time on the clock when he beat me to the pole in GVE... :ouch:

Now in the Swift opener, I stole the pole from Dax similarly with mere seconds to go. :)

GP/D was our best battle in a race. 👍 So much overtaking and then carracer left me and Carb to battle it out while he disappeared into the distance. :lol:

Was running 4bhp down by the end though. :scared:

Now in the Swift opener, I stole the pole from Dax similarly with mere seconds to go. :)

Qualifying means nothing.

Look where I am in the championship with 0 poles.

Qualifying means nothing.

Look where I am in the championship with 0 poles.

Oh, I'm sure it means something...

You just suck at making fast laps without draft. :sly:

*prepares to take gloves off*

I wasn't part of this convo was only you and Dax and yeah grass distracted me a little so I followed :ouch:. It was still all your fault Mr Penguin :P.

I don't remember how much...

GP/D was our best battle in a race. 👍 So much overtaking and then carracer left me and Carb to battle it out while he disappeared into the distance. :lol:

Was running 4bhp down by the end though. :scared:

That was fun, GP/D is a fun track to have a battle on (see PTP VS THE BIF @ GT1 FIA).

Isn't it...

Football is played by gentlemen and watched by hooligans, and rugby is played by hooligans and watched by gentlemen?

I despise some Football fans who genuinely hate a supporter from another team.

It's like... Can't you all just get on and see you love the same sport? I have never heard of a Ferrari Supporter stabbing a McLaren supporter.

Then said hooligans go to an international and it’s all kissy kissy.

Hypocritical arse wipes

Messages sent to everyone not in the room (online or offline).

I think me and Dax have reached an understanding in that if you miss Race 1, you start from the back in Race 2. Sure, there was Paulmac in GVE, but his absence was kinda my fault, so I gave him the right for that. Now though, that the starting times are clear for everyone, there are no excuses. :)

Neljack can't get in, so I must reset the room. :(

Good thing it happened before qualifying.

I won't be there by the way 👍

Back