Suzuki Swift Challenge Season 2 - DaxCobra is Champion!!!!

• Thread starter Carbonox
  • 511 comments
Just realised something, and I get the feeling I might not be the only one this applies for :nervous:

England - Sweden 7.45 Kick off on Firday, and other than that, Im going out to watch the game, so cant make this weeks Swift race :(

I've cancelled the Thunder Launch Night for Thunder as many of us are watching the football, Carb.

Season Opener Saturday guaranteed though after the NW race.

Don't cancel for football for Christ's sake.

Not our fault you would rather watch that boring crap, I've just cancelled something on friday night for this.

Don't cancel for football for Christ's sake.

Not our fault you would rather watch that boring crap, I've just cancelled something on friday night for this.

Just seen your updated details. :P

I will never, ever, ever think GT5 is greater than football, sorry ;)

Just seen your updated details. :P

I will never, ever, ever think GT5 is greater than football, sorry ;)

Burn the Blasphemer! :embarrassed:

Football is ok, but Motorsport is just in a completely different league. 👍

Yes heres a question for you Nel England match or F1 at silverstone :sly:.

Not looking forward to this round as im not particularly fond of the madrid street track :ill:.

Come on, everyone should have a digibox, just record the match and watch it after Swifts, remembering to stay away from the 'net until it's watched. You can even skip the pause between halves. :sly:

Don't cancel this race please. Like I said, I cancelled plans because I think if you sign up for something you should put it 1st..

Suicide > Football :D.

Honestly, that doesn't sum it up.

I'm going to go even further and say... I'd rather listen to Nicki Minaj than watch football....

:nervous::nervous:

Football < Nicki Minaj < Suicide < Everything else.

Great racing round a track that really isn't made for overtakes....

Race 1, made a few errors but by luck or skill got myself from dead last back up to 3rd :).

Race 2, roughly the same but it was alot more hectic with cars flying everywhere and at one point I watched the 4 infront go 2 wide in 2 rows :eek:. Again managed to somehow get myself to 3rd.

Very good results for me on what I concider to be one of my boggie tracks.

I was on pace today :D
Finally felt like I figured this car out. Had 4 laps practice before the Q session I was very happy with 2nd.
I won't speak of lap 1 of race 1...
After that it was close racing 👍

Back