GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Good afternoon guys! You all are amazing and helped with converting a few images for me last year.....hopefully I can get your help again? :bowdown:

I'm trying to get some decals uploaded for our Champcar Miata now that we have the 1st gen Miata in GT Sport - it's time for a livery update. The images are attached below. For the Autotechnik, I do not need the black background, just the letters, red line, etc.

The Level One Racing logo was a bmp file, but this website wouldn't let me upload it, so I took a screenshot. Hopefully this comes through: Autotechnik.png upload_2019-3-25_12-27-3.png

upload_2019-3-25_12-27-3.png

Last, but not least, I attached a photo of the race car to give you all an idea of what we race. Thanks again to any one of you hero's that can help with these logos! :gtpflag::cheers:

Attachments

• DSC_4221 (Wilding).jpg
    DSC_4221 (Wilding).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 15
The final three images in this file aren't working. I was wondering if someone could take a look. I was able to fiddle with the first one and get it uploaded. The three I'm having trouble with are just the three variations of the text with the logo to the left.

I tried reducing them and even that didn't work. Any ideas?

Attachments

• FERDRIVACAD.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
The final three images in this file aren't working. I was wondering if someone could take a look. I was able to fiddle with the first one and get it uploaded. The three I'm having trouble with are just the three variations of the text with the logo to the left.

I tried reducing them and even that didn't work. Any ideas?
This problem seems to pop up from time to time. The file you posted (your copy of my original) worked fine for me. Here they are in separate zips. If that does not work try them with Firefox browser. If it still won"t work I could google drive them or share them on my brother's account.

Attachments

• ferraridriv.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 16
  • ferraridrivacad.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 14
  • ferraridrivacad1.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
  • ferraridrivacad2.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
I’m looking for a Kylo Ren and a Rae image. Bust or full body, doesn’t matter. But with colour would be great. Two separate images preferably. If anyone can get one for me, that’d be great and much appreciated!

This problem seems to pop up from time to time. The file you posted (your copy of my original) worked fine for me. Here they are in separate zips. If that does not work try them with Firefox browser. If it still won"t work I could google drive them or share them on my brother's account.

Nope, just keeps saying "failed to read file" over and over no matter what I try and do.

Hey guys how are you doin ?
I have a project to do a similar replica of the RedBull RB15 Test Livery 19' on the upcoming SuperFormula car and i wanted to know if anyone could help to do the arrow who is on that livery in SVG ?

Please guys can someone help to achieve that project.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I know this is going to be a long shot. Anyone capable of making the triangle, and dragon?

Preferably inverted, so that the white areas can show the special paints?
fb_img_1494956016112.jpg

Attachments

• cultrag.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 17
Hi all. You guys helped me out a few times before so hope you can assist again with the decal below which is the only one left for a rinaldi racing Ferrari
livery. Will really be much appreciated. Only need it in white, but allowing for colour change would be great. Thank you so much for all your efforts.

Riptide [previously FA Racing]

Flamingo-Resort-Logo-Pink.png

Hi all. You guys helped me out a few times before so hope you can assist again with the decal below which is the only one left for a rinaldi racing Ferrari
livery. Will really be much appreciated. Only need it in white, but allowing for colour change would be great. Thank you so much for all your efforts.

Riptide [previously FA Racing]

View attachment 809912
Here you go.
You can only lock color change when you share the decal, also the skew and stretch. These settings are handled by the game and are not within the svg file itself. By default they are off.

Attachments

• flamingo.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 12
Here you go.
You can only lock color change when you share the decal, also the skew and stretch. These settings are handled by the game and are not within the svg file itself. By default they are off.

Thank you sooooo much @Maninashed , perfectly done and sooo fast. Once again thanks for all the efforts you guys add to this game and for helping the painters.

Riptide

Here you go.
You can put them in game yourself.
download and unzip file.
Go to GTSPORT
Go to the decal up loader section, upload the files there.
They are then in game in your user decals section.

Thanks. for some reason I can't upload them, I've tried the drag and drop too, but that won't work either. It's probably my ancient laptop. If anyone has time and can upload them into the game, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks. for some reason I can't upload them, I've tried the drag and drop too, but that won't work either. It's probably my ancient laptop. If anyone has time and can upload them into the game, it would be much appreciated.
UNZIP THEM. You need uncompressed files to load them up. You can't drag files from within a compressed folder.

If that does not work try the following zip (older compression method)

If that still doesn't work find another computer you can borrow.

We can only store 1000 files online. My GTSPORT folder on pc has over 5000 svg files. So we can't keep sharing them for people.

Attachments

• cultrag.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Attachments

• bunny.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 11
Back