Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Yeah the headline for me is the engine weighs less than the boxer and improves weight distribution with over 350hp and redline over 11k but still keeping original traction control and stability control ABS etc. Tasteful can be costful. :P
Junkyard swaps get the job done but alot is lost in the details.
Better to edit than new post I think.
Bilsport-Performance-Custom-Motor-Show-2015-305.jpg
Bilsport-Performance-Custom-Motor-Show-2015-306.jpg

Last edited:
That LS is unbelievably sexy. Wheels filling unstretched arches. California plates so they are probably GS and LS instead of Aristo and Celsior. Hell the Toyota names are better anyway. :lol:
Never even heard of the first one until now.
First car is Toyota NC300 Progres and is Japan only car but not popular for younger owners who modify. I try to find also modify Toyota Origin but car is very rare. Origin is NC300 who have old style from 1950 and 1960 Crown.

First car is Toyota NC300 Progres and is Japan only car but not popular for younger owners who modify. I try to find also modify Toyota Origin but car is very rare. Origin is NC300 who have old style from 1950 and 1960 Crown.
He is talking about the Last two cars.

As odd as the NC300 looks, I like it.

Yeah the headline for me is the engine weighs less than the boxer and improves weight distribution with over 350hp and redline over 11k but still keeping original traction control and stability control ABS etc. Tasteful can be costful. :P
Junkyard swaps get the job done but alot is lost in the details.
Better to edit than new post I think.

Most tasteless car ever posted here. Pretty awesome, but tasteless.

Hello.

:lol:

And here I get harangued when I comment negatively on someone else's idea of tasteful. It's fine, I've made a conscious effort not to do so (and at the same time gloss over pictures so as to not get inspired to comment negatively). Anyway, I'm just gonna leave this here and see what happens.

Chevy_Impala_Coupe_Lowrider.jpg

:lol:

(Note: I just searched "lowrider" and that's the first thing to come up.)

****ing Speedhunters told me it was an odyssey in some thread. Dumbasses.

Also. @TexRex you're doing it wrong, that's not a good looking lowrider, with those stickers. If you want @Cano proud, here how it's done.

1202-lrmp-17-o%2B1964-chevrolet-impala-lowrider%2Bdriver-side-view.jpg

Damn, what a beauty. I want it.
I saw the thread where they told you it was an Honda Oddysey, I'm still laughing about it :lol:

Actually i checked where I found it. It says a Honda Insight.

How did I put Oddysey? I guess I keep thinking about that damn 1000bhp wagon and how smooth it look this insight had confused me. I made look myself look liek a dumbass a.k.a I went full retard.

I hate myself.

You're missing the point. Most regular V8s you would find are not even comparable to the engine in the BRZ.
The V8 I had in mind was Volvo's/Yamaha's B444S V8, Its not as high revving as the Synergy nor is it as light, But it have way more torque, And you should easily find parts for it because Volvo sells them, Costs less, And sounds better in my opinion.

The V8 I had in mind was Volvo's/Yamaha's B444S V8, Its not as high revving as the Synergy nor is it as light, But it have way more torque, And you should easily find parts for it because Volvo sells them, Costs less, And sounds better in my opinion.

It would be nothing like the JUN car if you had a heavy, low revving, less powerful engine. I get it's cheaper, but that's not the point of this car. The sound is obviously subjective, but I think it sounds great.

Back