Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,669 comments
I personally think 3 spoke wheels look awful on everything. My only exception is this;

SVX
tumblr_nv2fugcLHH1sjjsqqo2_1280.jpg

But hey, who am I to judge what someone else finds tasteful?

The moment you specified them wheels, I had to search more, and I struck gold! Well, more like a gem.
240SX-Advan.jpg

I think once I was searching more how it looked like, I guess I found one of them Sileighty's. In Red. With Super Advans in black mixed with red in the outlines as secondary colors.

You can't go wrong with this.

----------
This is Khiem Pham’s Toyota 2JZ-GTE swapped RX-7 build from Mayday Garage. Got to say, it's smoking hot here.
15420532687_2a2342bf7f_b.jpg

And surprise surprise, another great Prius! Thank God.
15411144837_e91a82ea9d_b.jpg

And I got more - LW bodykit on the Z4.
14976989723_aab0b0b6ea_b.jpg

14976418584_d064ba45da_b.jpg

15597146825_158ca6e2b5_b.jpg

And this civic is also super clean, mixed with Manaray Turbina S wheels.
15411042758_b92e773e95_b.jpg

Here, have another Cressida. 2JZ-GTE powered and on SSR Formula Mesh rims - Always great.
14976419844_538db8bca2_b.jpg

Also, this Civic? Supercharged.
15594483771_26e8197de5_b.jpg

15548585082_9ff10e91e0_b.jpg

So many wheels Forza should be looking to include there. Their wheel game is weak.

No one said they were not tasteful, just seemed like it was becoming a competition rather than actual enjoyment of a tasteful find.

How? There were like... four posts where tri spokes were posted. If everyone posts cars after one another does that mean we're trying to one up each other on how good a car looks? :odd:

SVX
How? There were like... four posts where tri spokes were posted. If everyone posts cars after one another does that mean we're trying to one up each other on how good a car looks? :odd:

More like 10, and that's not including all the posts DISCUSSING 3-spoke rims.

SVX
So?! What was stopping yourself or any of the other complainers from butting and posting other content? It wasn't like it was even off topic.

Seriously, what is with people just simply grasping at straws at this site?

Nothing was. Nobody was complaining about them, all that happened was that someone made an off-handed comment about how the previous 2 posts were the first posts to not involve 3 spoke rims for the last half a page or so.

Nothing was. Nobody was complaining about them, all that happened was that someone made an off-handed comment about how the previous 2 posts were the first posts to not involve 3 spoke rims for the last half a page or so.

It was a spiteful comment on what others were posting, when he himself didn't contribute to the thread in anyway.

SVX
It was a spiteful comment on what others were posting, when he himself didn't contribute to the thread in anyway.

It was hardly 'spiteful' though, was it? All he did is say that he was relieved about seeing some different content - he didn't exactly go and say '3-spoke rims are bad and so is anyone who posts about them' or anything like that.

It was hardly 'spiteful' though, was it? All he did is say that he was relieved about seeing some different content - he didn't exactly go and say '3-spoke rims are bad and so is anyone who posts about them' or anything like that.

I can't be bothered continuing this. All I see is justification for someone to disregard what other's have posted, even though them, themselves aren't helping matters by not posting other content that is not the same as what everyone else posted.

....anyway,

Trying to find some tasteful looking Custom Corvette C7s is harder then I thought. This is the only one I actually found decent:

63d2d386689989b4470c3d6b7c00a2bc.jpg

2015-prior-design-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-c7-02.jpg

Not too big on the weird thing in front of the headlights or the diveplanes, but I dig it.

Oooooohhhhhh, got it. At that size, they just really stick out like a splinter and take abit away (along with the diveplanes) from what is otherwise a nice look.

Back