Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
12604759_1105044342839119_1224958757766860798_o.jpg

@TexRex it's a VW Polo. What are you gonna do with it? Either the rally or cicuit racing adrenaline junkies get a hold of it, or the mellow scrapers at auto shows. There's not much you can do in regards to the Polo.
Fair enough, but the other side of that particular coin is it's a VW Polo--save your pennies and get something nicer to subsequently customize.
Ermahgerd, those wheels. :embarrassed:

(Loving that Lancia in the background as well.)

Last edited:
Now for my annual contribution of Corvettes I found Tasteful:

upload_2016-3-8_12-21-53.png

That exhaust and the dark wheels are perfect.

upload_2016-3-8_12-30-23.png

The Matte finish, Fender Flares and wheels. Just set it off for me (though it slightly helps that the wheels are on some fat Hoosiers)

upload_2016-3-8_12-42-24.png

Rarely do I find some decently modified T-Tops, but this one I thought look good.

upload_2016-3-8_12-42-43.png

Looks to be a abit on the extreme side of Pro Touring, but that look and that stance just works.

upload_2016-3-8_12-47-22.png

Finally found a Geiger Modified Corvette that wasn't over the top.

No ****ing way. This was at barryboys, and we mostly know that palce because of rice. Now that's bring to the question, I'm gonna post crap? The answer's no. Well, headlight's are the only thing I don't like much but everything else is decent... The rims for instance.
9f4080c0bb65.jpg

Thank God for more decent 306's.

No ****ing way. This was at barryboys, and we mostly know that palce because of rice. Now that's bring to the question, I'm gonna post crap? The answer's no. Well, headlight's are the only thing I don't like much but everything else is decent... The rims for instance.
9f4080c0bb65.jpg

Thank God for more decent 306's.

Nice!! But the fact that the cars are not in the parking spots is really bothering my OCD :banghead:

Now for my annual contribution of Corvettes I found Tasteful:

View attachment 523454

That exhaust and the dark wheels are perfect.

View attachment 523455

The Matte finish, Fender Flares and wheels. Just set it off for me (though it slightly helps that the wheels are on some fat Hoosiers)

View attachment 523458

Rarely do I find some decently modified T-Tops, but this one I thought look good.

View attachment 523459

Looks to be a abit on the extreme side of Pro Touring, but that look and that stance just works.

View attachment 523460

Finally found a Geiger Modified Corvette that wasn't over the top.

That Geiger C7 looks absolutely breathtaking! Made me fall in love with the C7 all over again!

Wow. Fiat Coupé headlights, on a slantnose Porsche.
c88c5bc0fbd165d4978f4f3dfd179217.jpg

Who ever you are and where ever you are, you deserve a medal. I searched more, and this seems to be similar. No headlights and the rims are white this time...still awesome.

Daaaang.
7860051356_0b193a8ea7_b.jpg

Don't normally like flat nose 911's, but that looks fantastic.

And the Manta is nice too, such a pretty shape - my dad had an orange on back in the 70's... 5 of us went to France in it one year (c.800 miles) with a 6 berth tent and luggage on a roof rack, in the one of the hottest summers on record (either '75 or '76)... not a pleasant journey!

Do I have to really do it? Alright then, amicos.

This is belissimo.
alfa-romeo-gt-veloce-coupe-turbocharged-race-car1.jpg

alfa-romeo-sr20-turbo-jason-jakovac-title.jpg

Modified-Alfa-156-9.jpg

This one I'll allow, subtle enough to me. Though maybe that's a wide body kit but still looks somehow good, mixed with that color. No ricey spoiler or anything so, there is hope.
Alfa-Romeo-156-Tuning-13.jpg

...And ****ing bollocks, I broke the chain, this was in my search and could NOT PASS THIS UP.
nissan-350z-black-wallpaper-8.jpg

Last edited:
Back