Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
1537897_707349402726092_6524790606102678138_o.jpg

11700642_739334189527613_263979627077199821_o.jpg

I'm gonna have to risk here. Most of us, inluding me, mostly know how Chevy SSR's are bleh at best. WELL, I TRIED MY LUCK.

And I found something else.
chevrolet-ssr-tuning-7.jpg

0809trweb_07_z+2009_sema_show_pasadena+custom_retro_chevy_ssr_rear.jpg

The ssr was supposed to be a modern take on retro trucks, and failed. here, someone tried to make a new SSR, look retro. It looks somehow better but, not a big fan of that color.

Not everyday I see a decent SSR in my damned life. This is quite the attempt.

Damn do I love this kit, and the wheels make it look even better
I'm gonna have to risk here. Most of us, inluding me, mostly know how Chevy SSR's are bleh at best. WELL, I TRIED MY LUCK.

The ssr was supposed to be a modern take on retro trucks, and failed. here, someone tried to make a new SSR, look retro. It looks somehow better but, not a big fan of that color.

It works pretty well actually.

The color is probably my favorite part of it.

It doesn't look horrible, but the weird arched roof line sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yet another Saab contribution. The 9-5 Troll R! A 300 bhp FWD ridiculous swede, with a beautifully modified body, amazingly done interior, and a bonkers version the the legendary B235R I4. All done by the genious Hirsch department.
Do I need to say more?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yes, I am a Saab fantatic, but if there's one brand I'm equally as much of a fan of, it is Alfa Romeo!

Especially the gorgeous GT! Just look at it:

image.jpeg

It's been a rough couple of months for me personally. Since my father is dying, I decided that I'll dedicate this post to him for one of our favourite cars: The Citroën C5 Carlsson!

I remember as a kid how I've sat in the backseat of a C5, because my dad owned 3 of them. The first generation, first generation with the facelift, and the current generation.

In 2005 he bought a C5 2.0i Break with as much equipment as imaginable on these cars. Leather seats (probably the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in) a big GPS system (at the time) the biggest sunroof I've seen, and the most comfortable ride in any car. He was proud of that car, and we kept it for 5 years. That was the car he always regret selling, and he still would love to have it.

All of our trips to Denmark, all of the miles I've spent in these cars, and the special feeling I've always had of these cars is something I'll never forget in my lifetime.

The C5 will always remain something special to me, because I remember all the good memories I've had in these cars.

Anyways, now to the car:

The Citroën C5 Carlsson features a naturally aspirated 3.0 V6 producing around 230 bhp to the frontwheels. Pretty big numbers for something that's concidered a french cruiser.

Available only with a 4-speed automatic, it was the ultimate Citroën back in the day. High quality materials and a truly awesome exterior! Just love this car!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

NB: Sorry if this post was to long, I understand completely if it was!

Back