Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
SVX
Hm, I disagree. Personally I think it works as you still have the mini spoiler on the back end continuing to translate the toughness throughout the entire car.

Different strokes for different folks. đź‘Ť
I've always liked the front end of Vipers as clean as possible, no idea why.

Giving it one of these would look cool:

1701021X_b_FRS_V2wing.jpg

Oh please no. :nervous: Sounds really awful, can't say any of the Rocket Bunny stuff is good other than their first ones for the Silvias.

was it a once in a life time experience ?
I've sat in and been around more bizarre, unique and priceless racing cars than I can remember. Everything is pretty awesome in my book.

Feel free to explain.
Colour doesn't suit the car, wheels don't suit it either.

That body kit looks like a bad photoshop of halfords car parts onto a car, and even if it does bring 10 kg of downforce, it simply isn't worth it for the crass, overstyled damnation of an almost elegant Lamborghini.

Feel free to explain.
Supercar with gaudy carbon bits, more unnecessary "aero" work than you can shake a stick at, footballer/rappers' #1 aftermarket bling corporation, wheels from the discount automotive chintz store.

Apart from the wheels, I dig the Mansory. It looks exactly like the sort of high performance version of the Huracan Lamborghini would make ( just look at the Aventador SV).

Apart from the wheels, I dig the Mansory. It looks exactly like the sort of high performance version of the Huracan Lamborghini would make ( just look at the Aventador SV).
I think its the exact opposite of what Lamborghini would do. It has way to many sharp edges, especially in the bumpers(that rear particularly, it looks like a horribly designed bookshelf.) and just doesnt flow right. Those tacky fender vents just remind me of those kind that people buy at pep boys.

I think its the exact opposite of what Lamborghini would do. It has way to many sharp edges, especially in the bumpers(that rear particularly, it looks like a horribly designed bookshelf.) and just doesnt flow right. Those tacky fender vents just remind me of those kind that people buy at pep boys.

Not sure how all the sharp edges aren't Lamborghini, the Aventador is basically one giant sea of sharp edges and that's just the base car itself. Then there's the SV:

Granted the back of the mansory is more towards the Murcielago SV rather then the Aventador but aside from that (and the carbon Louvers), it looks quite Lamborghini to me. Also, since when do people buy Louvers at Pep Boys? I genuinely wasn't aware of that.

Not sure how all the sharp edges aren't Lamborghini, the Aventador is basically one giant sea of sharp edges and that's just the base car itself. Then there's the SV:

Granted the back of the mansory is more towards the Murcielago SV rather then the Aventador but aside from that (and the carbon Louvers), it looks quite Lamborghini to me. Also, since when do people buy Louvers at Pep Boys? I genuinely wasn't aware of that.
They are the V12 cars, usually the V10s are more subdued. look at the old Superleggera, and the Corsa Stradle for reference.

My main focus was the rear bumper really(first pic is a bit too distorted, really), especially in the diffuser area. That Aventador just flows way more nicely and doesn't have a cross-cut of edges going 50 different directions. Having totally forgotten about the Murcielago SV, though, I can see your point. I never really liked that one either, however.

As for the louvers, I didnt say you can buy them at Pep boys, more rather that it just reminds me of the tacky vents that people just buy and paste on their car.

Back