Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
upload_2015-3-12_20-48-51.png

upload_2015-3-12_20-51-36.png

upload_2015-3-12_20-49-25.png

The black NA is one of the reasons I bought a Miata. That car is really rad and it was built in the early 2000s before it was easy to get rare JDM parts. The diffuser is from a Saleen S7.
I didn't actually know about that, That is actually pretty awesome, It has been my desktop wallpaper since last year, But I didn't find any info on this build nor any owner info online, Which was kinda frustrating to me.

I believe I linked that 240z already.

As for that Miata, Jesus Christ. The wheels are perfect. Heck, everything is. I don't even mind the modified headlights, which would be kinda a questionable thing to do but, if the overall car looks great, if you choose well on the modification, it won't matter much.
What modified headlights?

The wheels and stance are perfect. I have no clue what they were going for with the front and rear.

It looks better with the black grille, of course that doesn't mean it doesn't look bloody awful anymore, but it looks better.

Its hard to go wrong with such a car!

DSC_0325.jpg
I had an MX-6 V6 at one point, and I've been contemplating on getting another one and do exactly this. This looks amazing. This platform would have been great as RWD, but with the Miata and Rx7, there probably wasnt a need between those two.

I'm going to start browsing the classifieds for one :D

Ugh...

The MX6 is tolerable (at least from the angle shown, but there are hints of unpleasantness that would be revealed from another perspective) but the Crown Vic is absurd and the Galant is absolutely assinine. The image between those two isn't showing up for me but I'll count myself lucky given the prevalence of "stance" therein.

Ugh...

The MX6 is tolerable (at least from the angle shown, but there are hints of unpleasantness that would be revealed from another perspective)
Apart from the stretched tires, I think its fine. Everything else seems to be in functioning order. Not to low, not much camber and OEM exterior modifications(minus that front lip)

Is it just me or does the MX6 driver look odd.
its cus hes leaning like a cholo, I think.

Latest Posts

Back