Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Because his hat/cap or forehead is blending with the reflection of the side window
P.s:The crown Vic is bagged if that's going to make it any better
Never thought that it was a hat. Looks like hair.

Because his hat/cap or forehead is blending with the reflection of the side window
P.s:The crown Vic is bagged if that's going to make it any better
Well no, because according to alot of people on this site, you cant have modifications on a car unless they are for racing and racing only. No cruisers allowed.

Well no, because according to alot of people on this site, you cant have modifications on a car unless they are for racing and racing only.
I have a bike rack on the back of my Acura. :P
And I don't say those modifications can't be made, just that I rarely find them tasteful (particularly when they negatively affect performance rather than simply not positively affect it).

Never thought that it was a hat. Looks like hair.
This is what I saw

image.jpg

Well no, because according to a lot of people on this site, you cant have modifications on a car unless they are for racing and racing only. No cruisers allowed.
What if I said it was a performance airbag suspension for competitive cruising competitions ?
And there was a couple of mx6s for sale on eBay a couple weeks back

I have a bike rack on the back of my Acura. :P
And I don't say those modifications can't be made, just that I rarely find them tasteful (particularly when they negatively affect performance rather than simply not positively affect it).
Oh I know, I was just poking fun :P

In comparison, yes. But still not tasteful.

And then the opinion card is pulled. Huge problem with these kinds of threads. My take on the Evo: Would I do it? No. Do I think the owner tastefully modified it. Yeah, could've been executed a little better though.

Might I add, if you take that car as being to Fast & Furious like, that makes just about every modified Evo 8/9 along those lines.

And then the opinion card is pulled. Huge problem with these kinds of threads.
An even bigger problem is "HURR DURR THE BODY KIT IS BAD BUT IT'S ALL OPINION" because, let's face it, it's a pretty weak point when talking about general taste.
My take on the Evo: Would I do it? No.
Shouldn't this be a measure of taste. If you could modify a car like this, would you? If no, you have to think "Do I really find it tasteful?"
Might I add, if you take that car as being to Fast & Furious like, that makes just about every modified Evo 8/9 along those lines.
Yup. Point being?

An even bigger problem is "HURR DURR THE BODY KIT IS BAD BUT IT'S ALL OPINION" because, let's face it, it's a pretty weak point when talking about general taste.

What? I was only saying that because it's an issue that comes up often in this and the Questionable Mods thread. Wish things could be like those good ol' pinned topics.

Shouldn't this be a measure of taste. If you could modify a car like this, would you?

The answer was no as I had said.

If no, you have to think "Do I really find it tasteful?"

The answer was yes as I had said.

Yup. Point being?

That was the point... you're basically saying that every modified Evo is not tasteful. I call bias, your opinion is irrelevant to me.

Shouldn't this be a measure of taste. If you could modify a car like this, would you? If no, you have to think "Do I really find it tasteful?"
Just chiming in here.

BRC_17.jpg

I find this highly tasteful (except the sticker with the website on the side, but whatever), but if I owned a '69 Z/28 Camaro, I would have it done way differently. There's just so many different types of modifications, that you can find many of them tasteful, but your favorite would be the one you'd put on your car.

Yup. Point being?
So much negativity about this Lancer. Didn't see this coming.

Latest Posts

Back