Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Silvia with an RB? Check. JZ? Check. LS? Check. Unoriginal.

VK56DE is a swap I hadn't heard of before.
I know, we had a lack of creativity before.

The only swap that has given me interest was putting that VK56DE in. Can't think of any other nice engine to put in an S-Chassis car that not much people have done before.

Your brother lacks any form of creativity or originality whatsoever.
I hope, for your sake, you make the most original, one off car the world has ever seen. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Also coming from the guy telling someone to get an SR20 in there 240 because the Rb20 is just to difficult. Someone does something off course, and you tell him to do one of the most unoriginal things? Yet when someone does something less often usedl you get on them for that too? Make up your mind.

Last edited:
IMG_7791.jpg

Originality deserves points but it also brings headaches. Before the K swap my Accord had a Prelude F20B with an ITR trans and nobody made mounts. K = played out but easy power.
Hell I still can't find mounts for my m2b4 transmission in my Accord. Had to have the transmission machined with new mounting points to fit my transmission mount. It worked pretty well.

That K must be nice in your Accord, what year is it? Got any pics?

I admit that.

And when did I say that?
I was actually wrong on that. Searching back to it, you where talking about the cons of an RB20 over a 25, and trying to convince him to stay KA. That said, I apologize on that statement.

I have an idea...

tumblr_mxyki4mS0V1rnf09yo1_1280.jpg
14132133063_022343439b_b.jpg
1977119_orig.jpg

Favorite CB ever!
2795352751_ccfdaeba40_o.jpg
Love the CBs :-). Great to see another CB driver on the forums. I contemplated the K swap but I am going to end up sticking with my setup although a little outdated an overdone it is a solid performer. It still spanks a lot of sport cars out there in this age.

:lol:
Love the CBs :-). Great to see another CB driver on the forums. I contemplated the K swap but I am going to end up sticking with my setup although a little outdated an overdone it is a solid performer. It still spanks a lot of sport cars out there in this age.
V6s are all the rage and might be cheaper since everybody wants a K now. :lol:

:lol:

V6s are all the rage and might be cheaper since everybody wants a K now. :lol:
Funny you say that because I have an 07 Accord sitting outside my garage with a V6 in it. It actually would be close to the same weight in the front of my '92 as the engine setup I have currently. It is not putting out as much as the current setup though and with the amount I need to invest in the setup is not worth it to me.

Anyways, that V6 might find its way into a Miata.

Back