Team Mallala || Welcome to Trouty + thekillerelite || Recruiting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 1,467 comments
  • 79,698 views
Haven't been online much but I'm good for a sesh tonight. Anyone able to come for a spin?
In other news I am now A-spec level 40 :D. Also, at school I met a guy with PSN demonicRAGE94. He says he drifts and showed me a pic of him drifting his R34 in (deja vu) Chameleon Orange.

@Stav: The mod looks col but I don't think I could download it (Mac user)

You can, just need a program to extract the files.
 
Sorry I have been on here much or drifting with everyone much, I have been busy with school assignments, but in about a week or two I should be back to drifting with everyone on the friday night sessions.
 
Sorry I have been on here much or drifting with everyone much, I have been busy with school assignments, but in about a week or two I should be back to drifting with everyone on the friday night sessions.

I hate you, I've got exams in a week or two :lol:

Gotta love doing the HSC 👎
 
I hate you, I've got exams in a week or two :lol:

Gotta love doing the HSC 👎

Sounds like you'll be busy for a bit then huh 👎
 
Sesh tonight?
 
Sesh tonight?

Ill be back on again in the next 3ish hours?
But I'm still not in team colours :scared: I have a car that could possibly be in team colours by tonight :)
 
Ill be back on again in the next 3ish hours?
But I'm still not in team colours :scared: I have a car that could possibly be in team colours by tonight :)

Fixed
 
What did you do to the post?

I didn't fix the post, I gave him a present

Anyway, just drifting then in a room with 2 guys called aussiesk96 and Aussie_chimp69. 2 complete fails of the GT5 community. The first dude drifts an r34. I kindly say "for 360ing I suggest a rwd". He says on mic "I can drift what I want". I say "I'm just saying, people will think your n00b." He then calls me a n00b. Then both chaps (both had mic's) made road block on 1st corner collecting me. I type "you can't drift for s*** so you resort to a road block *facepalms at fail". In reply it seems everyone starts having a go at me. Saying their granny is better ad that I need better tyres (that was a big fail as I was using an AE86 with CH tyres). I say "I aint even mad" because I was literealy laughing at their rubbish. Then one guy says I was doing 50 km h on one turn. I finally say "I achieve angle not speed" Then I left.

If you ever meet them just tell them I am more than happy to teach them how to drift. Providing they still don't have such a crappy connection.
 
Haha sounds like a nice lobby, thats why I restrict mine.

Should be on within a few hours.
 
2ebh0lz.jpg
 
Yeah that time would probably be way too early in the morning for us.
 
I'm going to be in my lounge for some time. Hop on if you want (I was afk last night for a long time because my sister nicked the telly when I was away having tea)

EDIT: Room closed. Good sesh with Geti last night
 
Last edited:
Hmmm, the team is sort of inactive and I'm not getting on GT5 that much.

I think we need someone else to take over my position, I just don't have any time to get on GT5 now.
 
It would be interesting to be a manager. Anyone else have any propositions? On the 28th my new internet will start meaning I can open more rooms. Speaking of which I'll open another public room tonight

@Stav: Did demonicRAGE94 contact you?
 
It would be interesting to be a manager. Anyone else have any propositions? On the 28th my new internet will start meaning I can open more rooms. Speaking of which I'll open another public room tonight

@Stav: Did demonicRAGE94 contact you?

Haven't had time to get on PSN due to study, maybe I could get on for a minute or so tonight.
 
Some new pics from last night
My new Holden Monaro:
picture.php


picture.php


Some tandeming with Geti at last nights open lobby:
picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


picture.php
 
I didn't fix the post, I gave him a present

Anyway, just drifting then in a room with 2 guys called aussiesk96 and Aussie_chimp69. 2 complete fails of the GT5 community. The first dude drifts an r34. I kindly say "for 360ing I suggest a rwd". He says on mic "I can drift what I want". I say "I'm just saying, people will think your n00b." He then calls me a n00b. Then both chaps (both had mic's) made road block on 1st corner collecting me. I type "you can't drift for s*** so you resort to a road block *facepalms at fail". In reply it seems everyone starts having a go at me. Saying their granny is better ad that I need better tyres (that was a big fail as I was using an AE86 with CH tyres). I say "I aint even mad" because I was literealy laughing at their rubbish. Then one guy says I was doing 50 km h on one turn. I finally say "I achieve angle not speed" Then I left.

If you ever meet them just tell them I am more than happy to teach them how to drift. Providing they still don't have such a crappy connection.

At that point, I would've pulled the Trololvo out and taught them a thing or two...
 
At that point, I would've pulled the Trololvo out and taught them a thing or two...

Or I would've pulled out the X1 and taught them the PIT technique and the shunting technique.
 
Those are sick pictures kiwi!
 
Or I would've pulled out the X1 and taught them the PIT technique and the shunting technique.

The Trololvo is capable of that too..... :D
 
True that, since when did Geti have a yellow S13?
 
True that, since when did Geti have a yellow S13?

Since like always. Lol. Dont use it much though. Its more my warm-up car after a long break from drifting. Added a tonne of ballast rear-ward and is now nicely balanced the way I like it. Was gonna paint it Charizard soon and use it more though...
 
I've been tuning a Sli80 for drifting but my nets crap, so I can't get into rooms lately.
 
Wait for it......

I think I can get on GT5 on friday!

:D
 
Back