Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,535 comments
Source on this? I haven't heard anything about this being streamed.
It's not.

Firstly, it isn't: there's practically no uptick in my network traffic when playing it. Secondly, they'd be required to advertise minimum bandwidth requirements.
No idea where you heard that, but it sounds unlikely. If you were streaming the game there’d be no point in cancelling the PS4 version.

Last edited:
It makes no sense and is just gibberish from a youtuber. If the game was streamed it wouldn't matter what hardware you ran, you'd be able to run at whatever details your network can sustain (and TDU's servers). Meanwhile you need monster hardware to run the game at the highest details.
I had the same feeling on PS5, depending server status the graphics changed, not sure but I can't says this is wrong

If rendering frame rate is not properly decoupled from netcode, your framerate will tank if network is slow/glitchy. Fairly common problem in games. If there's then also some kind of dynamic quality adjustment in place that tries to maintain the frame rate, you'd get these kind of issues.

And sure, a dev who can't get the game running decently to begin with is capable of developing a game streaming service? With no subscripton costs? :lol: Stop believing everything some Youtuber farts out for views.

If rendering frame rate is not properly decoupled from netcode, your framerate will tank if network is slow/glitchy. Fairly common problem in games. If there's then also some kind of dynamic quality adjustment in place that tries to maintain the frame rate, you'd get these kind of issues.

And sure, a dev who can't get the game running decently to begin with is capable of developing a game streaming service? With no subscripton costs? :lol: Stop believing everything some Youtuber farts out for views.
you get it on flight sim, but yes unlikely
in fact it's not the frame rate, but the textures / reflections that seems less blurry

Last edited:
Back