The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
ZZ6FE019C0-520x700.jpg

GNR_Stirling_1_at_Doncaster_Works.jpg

Coolest loco ever, It's the last one left, and was one of the first engines (if not the first) to have this streamlined sorta look before it became mainstream :lol:

Dolphin
dolphin-tail-detail_36877_990x742.jpg

Thant Zin Oo of Burma kicks over the net against Young Man Kim of Korea during their quarter-final match in the Sepak Takraw World Cup in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sepaktakraw-World-Cup-in--004.jpg

Dolphin
rma kicks over the net against Young Man Kim of Korea during their quarter-final match in the Sepak Takraw World Cup in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia[/I]
Sepaktakraw-World-Cup-in--004.jpg
Ninja olympics. ;)

It still amazes me whenever I'm reminded that the name on that island is two miles wide :eek:

Thant Zin Oo of Burma kicks over the net against Young Man Kim of Korea during their quarter-final match in the Sepak Takraw World Cup in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I actually think Sepak Takraw is pretty entertaining to watch. I learnt a good deal about the sport whilst watching the 2006 Asian Games.

Transplanting Bighorn Sheep in Utah:
0xYGB.jpg

RTSolvalou
Coolest loco ever, It's the last one left, and was one of the first engines (if not the first) to have this streamlined sorta look before it became mainstream :lol:

(Becomes 4 years old)I had that Thomas Train(Back to normal) I really like that shade of green.

I immediately thought of Starship Troopers when I saw that Stag Beetle :lol:

Anyway, if anyone watched "Richard Hammond's Journey to the Bottom of the Ocean" the other day, then you should be familiar with what's happening in this photo which was taken at Sulfur Mine in East Java:
4WVUR.jpg

A trapeze artist with the NoFit State Labyrinth circus performs beneath a helium balloon at the Eden Project in Cornwall
Labyrinth-a-circus-by-No--001.jpg

maggie-in-the-morning.jpg

Everybody is complaining about how everything is wrong with America, nobody is free anymore, whatever. But at least you can still throw up a windsock and land your airplane in your back yard.

Wow, what a fantastic picture. That looks a brilliant place to live, a brilliant live to life infact.

Tycho Central Peak complex. The dramatic oblique view was recorded on June 10 by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.

tychoCentralPeaks_lro950.jpg

maggie-in-the-morning.jpg

Everybody is complaining about how everything is wrong with America, nobody is free anymore, whatever. But at least you can still throw up a windsock and land your airplane in your back yard.

Haha awesome! And yeah, unthinkable in say...Germany.

I took this photo down the road from my house a year ago.

I thought it was pretty cool. I like the colouring. It is taken from the North Island of New Zealand looking west at Mana Island and the South Island of New Zealand.

IMG_5576s.jpg

I took this photo down the road from my house a year ago.

I thought it was pretty cool. I like the colouring. It is taken from the North Island of New Zealand looking west at Mana Island and the South Island of New Zealand.

IMG_5576s.jpg

You Live in a gorgeous place........ i am jealous.

Latest Posts

Back