The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
IFCEa.jpg

Weeki_Wachee_Springs

Globemaster III

Boeing C-17 Globemaster III :sly:

But hey, let's not turn this into a discussion over stupid aircraft designations!

doragranatexq7

The 7 tonne shell fired by the biggest rifled guns ever made (31 inch calibre), Dora and Schwerer Gustav. Hitler, you crazy!

302367_10150872614340526_645715525_21101234_35050407_n.jpg

You can clearly see the cold airmass on the right sliding underneath the warmer one, pushing it up on top, which causes them to rise and condense into the thunderstorms we're having right now.

Wow, those stratus clouds are really something else... Would love to seem those live. 👍

Love this! Where can I see more like this? How awesome is that? Spa in the good ol' days, not even a wall between spectators and the cars, even in the Raidillon. :drool:

Love this! Where can I see more like this? How awesome is that? Spa in the good ol' days, not even a wall between spectators and the cars, even in the Raidillon. :drool:

No idea Hugo... I saw that pic on ffffound.com and just traced it to its origin... and it was the only one like it.

^^ That can't be good for you, it's too awesome.

That whole chamber is flooded. All that water absorbs the radiation.

Here's the teaching reactor at Texas A&M:

abc_amreactor_050919_ssh.jpg

a-special-dar-22.jpg

I wouldnt get out of the house much...
a-special-dar-24.jpg

...unless there were some roads like these to race nearby:D.
a-special-dar-37.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldnt get out of the house much...
a-special-dar-24.jpg

Yikes.

A guy I used to work with was out fishing with a couple buddies one day in a creek, and he was sitting on a rock next to the water drinking a beer when he looked up and saw one of those things (full grown though) standing on the other side of the creek staring him down. He said he rain up the bank of that creek so fast to get to his truck where one of his friends was and was like "Big cat!". :lol:

Yikes.

A guy I used to work with was out fishing with a couple buddies one day in a creek, and he was sitting on a rock next to the water drinking a beer when he looked up and saw one of those things (full grown though) standing on the other side of the creek staring him down. He said he rain up the bank of that creek so fast to get to his truck where one of his friends was and was like "Big cat!". :lol:

:lol: haha!

Another thing, have you noticed the bear in the pic?! :nervous:

You would love these books then, particulary the older ones.

There's a 1950s F1 in Camera out now so I'll have to get that too.

McLaren
Not sure if one would find it cool, but I thought this was a pretty cool shot of the Vegas strip.

Shouldn't the beam of light be coming out of left side of the pyramid? Also, where is the rainbow?

You must not have gotten the Pink Floyd reference.
Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

The Luxor in the picture reminded me of the cover for The Dark Side of the Moon album.

Back