• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
If you ask them nice, you can get some pics in Hi-res
I asked for this 1 in Hi-res, I love it

spa_24h_2011_0036_layer-10.jpg

but there's more, they do a lot of car race photography

spa_24h_2011_0024_layer-25.jpg

fiagt1_zolder2011_12.jpg

^ There is no way in HELL that you would EVER get me to do that! never ever ever never never ever.... wait? did you say ill get a new Koenigsegg if i do it? "see you laterrrrrrr

hilarious-awesome-photos-18.jpg

I see this everyday:sly:. Its still summer in Portugal (32c today) and i live 15 minutes away from the beach :D. I would bet this is in Costa da Caparica. It has 10km of beachs:D.
hilarious-awesome-photos-6.jpg

Just so you know what im talking about;):
14085108.jpg

costa-caparica2.jpg

Costa%2Bde%2BCaparica.JPG

Costada-Caparica.jpg

03092010129.jpg

Last edited:
Those really are freakin' amazing! I love that Soviet architecture. It's very futuristic.

Except they aren't Soviet, seeing as Yugoslavia was never part of the Soviet Union.

Also, the 5th image on the website that I linked to (Makedonium Monument, Kruševo) isn't a WWII monument. The other 24 are though.

Except they aren't Soviet, seeing as Yugoslavia was never part of the Soviet Union.

Whatever, you get the idea. It's typical concrete / futuristic Soviet era type architecture.

On another note: This is hilarious! I believe North Korea is full of fail

08-north-korea-satellite-photo1.jpg

On another note: This is hilarious! I believe North Korea is full of fail

08-north-korea-satellite-photo1.jpg

Sometimes, successful living is not always about how much light you have.

I understand what you mean and why, but as we don't actually know what happens in this country (and can only assume) it is slightly ignorant to call them a country of fail.

But yes, it is a massive contrast between North and South Korea.

Back