The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
I don't think you guys understand. They are ultra-light.

And if they are less than $50 they are a heck of a deal.

That's lame, not cool or amazing.

And your photos in this thread are….oh wait…you haven’t posted anything in this thread.

yeah... being the one who's always reprimanding anyone for posting a pic 'not up to standards', it's pretty lame that you'd decide to post that.

I've already reported your post.

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I beg of your forgiveness.

ERR...eat me

Photos from the LA fires (some of which encroaching on Danoff's property). Capturing courtesy of Dave Bullock.

3866681301_4e98522524_b.jpg

3867465562_3dfc5973f5_b.jpg

3866683595_9c5d1129a1_b.jpg

It's somewhat sad to say those are amazing.

How about some Moscow?

SCROLL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

000dbkrs

20k pixels wide WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a HUGE panorama shot. Took a minute or two to load aswell. Good shot 👍.

Photos from the LA fires (some of which encroaching on Danoff's property). Capturing courtesy of Dave Bullock.

3866681301_4e98522524_b.jpg

The complex of buildings in the foreground is NASA JPL. What you can't see in this shot is that the fire goes very very far to the left as well.

Maybe not as big as Brian's, but (IMO) a much more impressive city. I have a 300dpi version, should anyone want it.

Ghosts!!! :sly:

The complex of buildings in the foreground is NASA JPL. What you can't see in this shot is that the fire goes very very far to the left as well.
Is JPL at risk? I had heard the observatory was, but nothing about the rest.

I shall see Brian's pitiful 20,000x716 image and raise him a 29301×3393. :D

Alm%20original.jpg

I'll change it to a link if people really want me to, but it is a picture thread, not a link thread...

My Paris pic was about as big, though I had to resize it to be able to upload it somewhere... awesome pic, TB... and Brian

Here's some installation art for a change of pace. I know we've covered some trompe-l'oeuil painting before, but here are two more that I don't think we've seen here and are pretty impressive. YouTube either artist's name for some video of the products. It's really cool to see the camera roam around the space before the final image appears.

Felice Varini:
Suites_de_triangles_Saint_Nazaire.jpg

Georges Rousse:
georges-rousse_1.jpg

Now for something completely out of left-field (pun intended), artist Sebastian Errazuriz transplanted a 10m magnolia tree to the middle of a Chilean soccer field to commemorate the 30th anniversary of tragedies that happened in that very place. Then they played a match!

sebastianerrazuriz1.jpg

sebastianerrazuriz3.jpg

sebastianerrazuriz6.jpg

sebastianerrazuriz4.jpg

sebastianerrazuriz8.jpg

TB
I shall see Brian's pitiful...

I had to go a long way just to quote your post. I've sprained my wrist, thanks!

A man never wants to admit a nother mans something being bigger but I have been called out and you are the top pixel dog.

*groan*

you two need to do whatever it is you got going on, elsewhere... some of us want to keep our lunch within, por favor

No wonder I didn't like California when I was there. Everything's so orange. It's so dry and the color temp is so warm that the place is catching fire.

382704main_PIA12190_946-710.jpg

The amazing thing about this picture for me is the fact that you'd be pushed to tell there was a city down there at all.

You get used to seing satellite and high altitude photos, but more often than not they're at night or late evening so cities are marked out by their lights.

The fire pics are not cool or amazing (im not saying they shouldn't be in here or anything 👍)... just truely shocking
Why is it called the "station" fire?
That pic of the 747 is pretty awesome
Hope your house doesnt get flamed Danoff ;) good luck

Oh right. I didnt see the news when it first happened so I didnt hear where the name came from
Thanks 👍

I snapped these while driving home one day. I completely forgot they were on my cell phone.

photo0185.jpg

photo0186.jpg

Back