• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
Climbing Redwoods
tumblr_krfyp7yEa91qzu6nxo1_500.jpg

Geek Jack-O-Lanterns
transformers-autobots-decepticons-pumpkin-faces.jpg

star-wars-death-star-pumpkin.jpg

Last edited:
That Redwood photo is great it's from the latest issue of National Geographic magazine that I was reading in the dentist. There is another amazing 5 page (I think) spread of a tree with people climbing at various points it is UNBELIEVABLE how huge the thing is compared to the tiny humans.

EDIT: There you go ;)

500x_redwood.jpg

From Tokyo Auto Salon 2009 my buddies and I were close to the action with D1 Press Passes.

The 86 was coming right towards us lol.

IMG_2756.jpg

Last edited:
From Tokyo Auto Salon 2009 my buddies and I were close to the action with D1 Press Passes.

The 86 was coming right towards us lol.

IMG_2756.jpg

Awesome picture. Kind of reminds me of that cockpit picture of the pilot and co-pilot with another plane headed straight towards them out the window.

I'm calling fake on it. No paint I've ever seen has the consistency to drip the size of ping-pong balls.

and the fact that pouring paint on your neck without you watching probably'd be a bit messier. But the pic has a certain... stimulating aura to it that made me stare at it for a while.

Of course the image is fake, just look at the highlight reflection off the paint.

bvzkhsddkhiz.jpg

Since when did paint do that over someone's body? Also the lighting is all wrong. But cast that aside and I agree that it is an amazing photo/piece of artwork.

Heck yeah it is.
That just goes to show you how much effort they put in the ball to make it write good.
Nice.

Write well...its write well.

Goes to show that even with the sharpest ball point pen, grammer is still an issue. :lol:

Write well...its write well.

Goes to show that even with the sharpest ball point pen, grammer is still an issue. :lol:
Meh, I never have been one for grammar, english, or getting it perfect. :dunce:
That was one of my failing subjects in school many decades ago. :dopey:
As long as the point is made and comes across, that's what counts in my book. 💡

Back