The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
This one (already posted in this thread) rocks though:

mutter_heimat.jpg

Your link didn't work for some reason (maybe they don't like hotlinking) (now does) but I followed it back and yes indeed, it's quite an impressive monument. Certainly a bit more to it than my local large monument...

DSC_2989-Copy.jpg

(Photo taken by me, two of my friends standing in front of it for size reference).

That pic would've rocked immensely if you had some off-camera flash on the statue.

Probably would have, yeah, but I went fairly unprepared. Regardless, I'll be living up here for a fair while so plenty more opportunities to do better.

Or you could've metered the statue instead of the sky and just photoshopped them together.

King-Kong_2__647833a.jpg

King-Kong_1__647835a.jpg

This is the original 22in metal skeleton of King Kong, which is to be auctioned today, and expected to make £150,000!

I took this picture on the patio of the hotel we stayed at when my family visited the old country (Malta) two years ago. Somewhere in front of that church is a little bistro where I had the best ravioli bolognaise I've ever eaten. I'd like to go back one day.
-General

tattybojangles

That's pretty crazy and also kind of sad. I'm assuming he was dead in the final photo.

Hey Soild, that was freaking awesome! When I was younger I freakin' loved military associated planes/jets. Those pictures and audio clips brought back from memories. 👍

I really enjoyed the post also. :cheers:

southdakota.jpg

Seemingly mundane landscape in the middle of South Dakota, however it is the single farthest point from a Mcdonalds than anywhere else in the continental US.

Seemingly mundane landscape in the middle of South Dakota, however it is the single farthest point from a Mcdonalds than anywhere else in the continental US.

It's pretty cool how efficiently McDonalds has ensured that everyone has access to their services huh? I'm sure that's what you were getting at.

Back