The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
3408070204_5737650863_o.jpg

Not sure if anyone got to see this pic... I certainly didn't.

I had no clue about the severity of the injury and how much of the helmet was actually damaged.

917_21327015.jpg

And it's been posted in the (extinct) Formula 1 section soon after the accident and I don't think it was deleted to this day.

Leave the camera on motion sensing and let animals come to it...:

also: the Atlantic Road was opened in 1989 and is now toll-free. Chosen as “Norway’s construction of the century” in 2005, the 8.72-kilometre (5.4 miles) long road links together small coastal communities.

curvy-bridge-atlantic-road-norway.jpg

That would be a fun road to get into a spirited driving mode on, although most people would probably lose it coming over the hill, crash and die.

That would be a fun road to get into a spirited driving mode on, although most people would probably lose it coming over the hill, crash and die.

It's not quite as steep or twisty when seen from a different angle. But it's still an impressive stretch of road 👍

I'm not usually one for going out to just see the scenery but that's one road I'd love to drive a few times. Looks really beautiful.

Posted it in the Funny Pic thread, that didn't go too well. Putting it here:

Homemade Backyard Rollercoaster!!!

homemade_rollercoaster.jpg

Do want.

The Cassini spacecraft captures the first morning rays of sunlight reflecting off of a lake on the surface of Titan.

cassini20091217-browse-580x317.jpg

Back