The best 2004 models!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 97 comments
  • 9,414 views
M5Power
No! They'll find out soon enough. :D
:lol: True. Its pretty simple. You guys should probably know what two cars he has picked. I read his mind and knew them right off the back! :D But it will be hard to decide which of the two to pick!
 
This car list is complete crap. All the care in that list are rubbish.
 
I suppose you have composed a better list.
 
Firebird
Where's the '05 list already... :rolleyes:

:D
Late February!

I saw a CLS500 on January 26 - first '06 model of the year already! Makes the E-class look pretty tame...
 
Well according to Doug's signature the 2005 Car of the Year is the Mustang! For the people who didnt know ( Yes all 3 of you. :lol: :rolleyes: ) He had it narrowed down to the 300C and the Stang.
 
Firebird
Late February... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:p

I was going to do it in Insider, but Insider was discontinued. So I'll be doing it here - SOON! - instead.
 
Back