The Clash of the Titans

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 497 comments
Another great compo was finished today.
And as always everything can happen in a race and everyone can win without the need of the universe conspiracy 😂
Careful driving,avoid mistakes and penalties,take advantage of others mistakes and ....Voila .
Very nice time today, congratulations to the podium guys and the winners.

A special mention to @Lomic who win the last one and a hot welcome to our new player @ikon_313

Always a pleasure to be with guys ❤️

Someone made a suggestion in the chat while we were finishing today's clash : as there is a physics update incoming, we should have our next clash with the same combo (and I heard about an endurance race this time).
Was my suggestion and if everyone is cool with it, I think it will be a great chance to test out the physics.

It's a great combo. Lovely car to drive. I'm up for endurance or short laps. Doesn't matter, what matters is I always have a great time racing with the Titans.

Another great compo was finished today.
And as always everything can happen in a race and everyone can win without the need of the universe conspiracy 😂
Careful driving,avoid mistakes and penalties,take advantage of others mistakes and ....Voila .
Very nice time today, congratulations to the podium guys and the winners.

A special mention to @Lomic who win the last one and a hot welcome to our new player @ikon_313

Always a pleasure to be with guys ❤️
Thank you for the warm welcome. It was a blast shoving everyone around. And what a close race with @Lomic. Great door to door racing :)

And what a close race with @Lomic. Great door to door racing :)
As I had good margin at some point, I was on safe-mode, but one more lap like this and you would have taken the lead. Hopefuly Martin pushed the lap count to 5 after this race, I would not have hold much longer the pressure 😁

Was my suggestion and if everyone is cool with it, I think it will be a great chance to test out the physics.

It's a great combo. Lovely car to drive. I'm up for endurance or short laps. Doesn't matter, what matters is I always have a great time racing with the Titans.
I support this idea as I had no chance to try this one and it looked like a lot of fun! Next sunday, different world but same cars!

I support this idea as I had no chance to try this one and it looked like a lot of fun! Next sunday, different world but same cars!
Endurance races will give the opportunity to our top guns to shine .

The most i run this race was 14 laps custom race to take daily mileage.

What i notice at Sunday races we had was that car behaviour was quite different from custom race and TT runs which wasn't much anyway.
Car felt more twitchy and i suspect that probably is the hour at the track.

I also notice the opposite in other races with car being quicker that what it was at TT runs.

Since compo doesn't change, what's left is to see how many laps , if we will enable tyre wear or not and perhaps different tyres ( RM ) for example, or whatever.
Am out of ideas but this compo is good ,at least when you don't " kiss" the cement in the penultimate turn 🤣

In the last race if i remember well the order , me and the cement was that close to engage in a marriage 😂

What i notice at Sunday races we had was that car behaviour was quite different from custom race and TT runs which wasn't much anyway.
Car felt more twitchy and i suspect that probably is the hour at the track.
I noticed the same thing ! But did not have any clue about the cause.

Endurance races will give the opportunity to our top guns to shine .
Let them shine! They deserve it. 😎
It's a fair good compensation for having to drive around us every Sunday, like around trees on the track 🤭

I think we can do the endurance thing from time to time (it doesn't have to be every week - I like the simple short races without much need of preparation and some chattering during the race as well). We Normalos can learn a lot.
The responsibility of the individual is even bigger in long races. We have to leave spaces for others at all times to avoid ruining half an hour of a friend's race time.
We will learn to either behave responsibly or to hate each other. 🥴

With the endurance, however, two wishes (endurance and comparison of physics) probably got mixed up in the discussion on Sunday. The desire for the endurance was there, but (as far as I remember) not immediately with new physics

I am therefore reluctant as to whether we should do an endurance already on Sunday.

• we only have a real comparison of the physics with the same settings.
  • as far as I have read, the changes (announcement of the death of the tires and behavior with dead tires) are quite heavy.
But maybe 3x WTC 700 Le Mans is enough and we've got it. Then we could also do the endurance thing immediately.

Maybe we'll decide that after Thursday. The Youtubers will compare everything within half an hour and spread their scientific results all over the communities...
So we'll be well informed already by Thursday evening 😅

Edited after Babis' comment

Last edited:
I don't care that much about new physics, i will know before since am gonna try some cars at lemans .
If tyre wear isn't enabled, there's no need to worry about new physics.
We never had tyre wear ON anyway and isn't about investigating something, it's about have fun in a bit different manner from what we use till now.

Lobby open

Dear friends,
we have an endurance race today. So a few points that we all know, but which apply even more to an endurance race than usual.
  • Nothing is decided in Turn 1!
  • Let's leave room for the others (the worse your network connection, the more room you should leave).
  • If we cause a crash, we're not ruining 6 minutes of a friend's time, we're ruining half an hour.
  • If in doubt, let's ruin our own race instead. Friendships are more important than winning!

Have fun
Martin

I guess this one wasn't something like we did till now.
This one was a real race ( short of) and " respect" prevails above anything else.

If it wasn't to pit , i should have quit, my thumbs couldn't take more pressure 😂

I really enjoy this one and made me forget the difficult day that i had .

Congratulations to the organisers 🥳

I guess this one wasn't something like we did till now.
This one was a real race ( short of) and " respect" prevails above anything else.

If it wasn't to pit , i should have quit, my thumbs couldn't take more pressure 😂

I really enjoy this one and made me forget the difficult day that i had .

Congratulations to the organisers 🥳
Great that you could make it despite the bad things this day brought. Yes, it was different and good fun. The second one was a good compromise I think and I am eager to watch the last lap of @Pesselles in that race. Congrats! Have a nice week everyone and it is always nice to see a new face. Welcome!

Great that you could make it despite the bad things this day brought. Yes, it was different and good fun. The second one was a good compromise I think and I am eager to watch the last lap of @Pesselles in that race. Congrats! Have a nice week everyone and it is always nice to see a new face. Welcome!
I hope someone (@Lomic?) saved a replay, because I didn't.
It was very close in the end.

Should work. I think, I saved my one from lago maggiore 1h mission in former times
Though you can save them, you cant share replays at a unspecified length for reasons only PD knows.
I dont think would would suddenly overload their servers if every player did use this feature to such an extent.

Excellent compo today , just excellent.
The races was totally unpredictable, those who did less mistakes was rewarded .
I suprise my self having even the fastest lap in one race and everything was great till i was cut off completely from my internet connection 🥴

Another pleasant and enjoyable noon with Titans company.
Thank you all guys and for those i ve being a bit more aggressive a small sorry 😁 .

Today was like that .
kermit-go-crazy.gif

But they was some changes when @Pesselles was on your mirrors
Like that ...
bdec84db3f9cc5cf462f42fa0140ae0c.gif

Some pics of the races at Goodwood with the awesome Titans <3

1722792511980.png

1722792462918.png

1722792846656.png

1722792741692.png

1722792938579.png

Damned, those sexy MILFs (motors I like to flame) are so enjoyable but terribly touchy... We were many to visit the countryside (sometimes with friends).

Titans, you are absolutly fabulous!!!

Back