The Clash of the Titans

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 511 comments
Absolutely fantastic. Some days racing with you all I think it can't get any better and then we have a session like yesterday. I know there was carnage in places and I know I caused some here and there but man I didn't even care because there were so many mini races going on the whole time. Absolutely the most fun you could have in an imaginary world. Truly. Thank all of you for being a part of this.

I have been going through it a bit lately in the real world and this hour and a half with this bunch is a bright light for me on Sundays.

My wife picks on me so much for my Sunday dates but behind the ribbing she thinks it's a pretty amazing thing we have here based simply on my smile factor.

Keep on my friends. 🍻🍻🍻🍻

Absolutely fantastic. Some days racing with you all I think it can't get any better and then we have a session like yesterday. I know there was carnage in places and I know I caused some here and there but man I didn't even care because there were so many mini races going on the whole time. Absolutely the most fun you could have in an imaginary world. Truly. Thank all of you for being a part of this.

I have been going through it a bit lately in the real world and this hour and a half with this bunch is a bright light for me on Sundays.

My wife picks on me so much for my Sunday dates but behind the ribbing she thinks it's a pretty amazing thing we have here based simply on my smile factor.

Keep on my friends. 🍻🍻🍻🍻
Exactly the same thoughts and experience at home on my side. Amazing! 👍🍷

Back