The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

I'm not. I will most likely run with the Subaru though. The only thing I messed with so far is the LSD. I will dedicate most of my morning to it and hopefully turn out with something good.

tbwhhs
Anybody up for some testing or even a race tomorrow?

Depends on the time.

I'm going to watch the f1 race, after I wake up at 10, so that takes up until noon. Then I may play some videogames until 2, or just be lazy in general (haven't decided) then I have Bankfin at like 4? I'm not even sure....

And toss in history homework....

My friends seem to be ignoring me so I'll probably be on and off most of the day tomorrow, except if the F1 race replay is on during the day on Speed.

tbwhhs
My friends seem to be ignoring me so I'll probably be on and off most of the day tomorrow, except if the F1 race replay is on during the day on Speed.

DVR it!

And I seem to have forgotten my history book... Seems like ill have to do the guided readings in my head...

Thank goodness I'm in regular history...

My tomorrow is getting kinda full with laziness... May scoot over to the Y with some friends.

I have a football game Friday so I won't make it. Did the rallycross idea fall apart? I am watching it right now and was just wondering about it.

It lost out to this ;(

But, It may take the place of this season 3.

The preseason starts 2 weeks from tomorrow right and how many preseason races are there going to be?

How about Motegi East? That's a great track we can run for the preseason assuming everyone has it. Maybe Monza too?

These are fine with me. I just bought Motegi, so I have been running at lot of laps there recently but I doubt that many people have it.

Last edited:
These are fine with me. I just bought Motegi, so I have been running at lot of laps there recently but I doubt that many people have it.

Anyone object to Motegi as an official preseason round? If a lot of people don't have it then we don't have to race there.

Back