The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

Last 2 are a disaster for multi-class racing... Tokyo is already in, SSR5 is a boring track :P.

SSR5 Reverse is challenging, and it's far from boring in non-reverse form. As long as you stay off the walls, it's a great mix of slow and fast turns.

Hello guys. Still haven't forgot about this series, and still interested. Are you going to make this season a little more West Coast friendly? As far as starting time. 3pm is too early.

Mazda: 220bhp/1220kgs (172kgs ballast with stage 3 weight)
Ford: 230bhp/1280kgs

What I settled for after my test at Indy. More tweaks will probs need done for other tracks.

I was pretty dead even with the Civic in the Ford Focus when I was in the room testing a few days ago with 5150. I think the Civic was a little better in the turns than I was. But the Ford was decent on the straight. I didn't have a great setup though, so the Ford may be just as good or better than the Civic in the corners.

Skeletor27
Hello guys. Still haven't forgot about this series, and still interested. Are you going to make this season a little more West Coast friendly? As far as starting time. 3pm is too early.

Like FH said, it has to be done by 9, so maybe a hour or so... But that's about all we can do.

And Paul pulls through again! Thanks!

5150S2K
How many people are actually going to show up for testing this week?

I will I am gonna try a time out for my series and see how it works. But I should make it. My team will be running TheCardBoardBox Tuning paint scheme for the tests and the first two races of the season.

I'd like to, but I only have the 370 spec'd from last season. I guess I can show up.and just get specs from people in the room.

How many people are interested by the way?

Are we racing at regular time Friday?

Here are the specs from last season, I forgot what cars were dropped from last season beside the Challenger.

GS

Camaro 440/1460
Subaru 425/1360
RUF 400/1330
Aston Martin 495/1502
Nissan 400/1315
Mazda 445/1310
BMW 440/1450

ST

RUF 235/1340
Honda 230/1230
VW 240/1220
Mini 220/1100

Are we racing at regular time Friday?

Here are the specs from last season, I forgot what cars were dropped from last season beside the Challenger.

Mazda RX-8 got dropped. Partly why I switched ST class. VTEC!!!!!! lol

I'm still going to test the RUF Friday. Don't have any other CTSCC car up to regulations nor would I have the time to by the moment I get home and set up my wheel.

1. Polar
2. cnd01 (depends on connection and work :scared:)
3. James
4. FH77

Thanks for the list TBW

No problem. I needed the specs anyway, because I am thinking about trying the Aston Martin this week. If we are racing at normal time I will definitely be there.

Back