The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,717 comments
I have just started with grand races for a week now and I always getting the XP and money bonus at the end (if I'm not mistaken). And until now I was 100% sure that LP perks fully count. But I have read contradicting things in the web.

Strange how such an important information is not directly conveyed within the game.

I wish the Grand Race would be actually totally random. Instead it seems like it is only a set of specific tracks glued together. So those who race the GR all the time will know all the cuts, traps etc.

Use a rental boat to go to the middle-right island, It'll let you go on it while you still have some time on the counter and when you approach it, the zone message says "Default WIP".

Last edited:
That was interesting Summit. Not sure why they reusing Escape, but everything else was great. Last Nitro Chemist part droped when I finished in 5000 🤣

Tomorrow two Ferraris will be available for SP.

I wish the Grand Race would be actually totally random. Instead it seems like it is only a set of specific tracks glued together. So those who race the GR all the time will know all the cuts, traps etc.
It’s just too chaotic for me to actually really enjoy. Like the worst ramming parts of an online lobby the entire time. Everyone has meta cars and the ones that aren’t are just slow trash you have no chance in.

Even the transitions to new cars at checkpoints are awful with you being invisible for seconds where you can miss a turn or hit the highway barrier and slow down.

Last edited:
To me, The Crew Motorfest feels like the expansion it was originally planned to be instead of a full release game... Feels too contained at this point. While I do enjoy the Grand Races, since I get a good laugh of the mayhem and I don't care finishing in a high place, the Summits for me just feels out of reach. So, I'm back at TC2.

I have three AlphaGP cars, but when joining a grand race with AlphaGP class and I go to the choose car option, I always have four cars available. The additional car is the Redbull 2017, I think.

Anyone else noticed that?

I have three AlphaGP cars, but when joining a grand race with AlphaGP class and I go to the choose car option, I always have four cars available. The additional car is the Redbull 2017, I think.

Anyone else noticed that?
No but I imported my cars from the last game but i think u get one from a playlist event or maybe it's loaned ?

Well, I definitely have only three AGP cars in my garage:
IVT AGP R-07 2023
Proto Alpha Mark II 2018
RB18 2022

But whenever AlphaGP is in the grand race, I have four cars to choose from and the fourth is RB13 2017.
There is also another RB14 from 2018 in two versions in the shop.
I've just checked the shop and only my RB18 2022 is marked as owned.

So, I'm the only one who can choose the RB13 2017 for free in the grand race?

Last edited:
To me, The Crew Motorfest feels like the expansion it was originally planned to be instead of a full release game... Feels too contained at this point. While I do enjoy the Grand Races, since I get a good laugh of the mayhem and I don't care finishing in a high place, the Summits for me just feels out of reach. So, I'm back at TC2.
It’s still like another month to the first big Motorfest update too. 😫

All I was doing was grinding and went to go play stuff like Mario Wonder or robocop instead. TC2 is still getting new content while Motorfest is already starved.

It’s still like another month to the first big Motorfest update too. 😫

All I was doing was grinding and went to go play stuff like Mario Wonder or robocop instead. TC2 is still getting new content while Motorfest is already starved.
Where you around for the start of the crew 2 ? it was just as bad if not worse than MF for events and look at it now they want the game to last obviously.

Well, I definitely have only three AGP cars in my garage:
IVT AGP R-07 2023
Proto Alpha Mark II 2018
RB18 2022

But whenever AlphaGP is in the grand race, I have four cars to choose from and the fourth is RB13 2017.
There is also another RB14 from 2018 in two versions in the shop.
I've just checked the shop and only my RB18 2022 is marked as owned.

So, I'm the only one who can choose the RB13 2017 for free in the grand race?
Each class on GR has a loaner car that appears if you don't have it in your inventory, in AGP the loaner car is that Red Bull.

Last edited:
They changed the import FAQ:
Q: Which updates of TC2 are included to the Collection Import?
The Collection Import covers vehicles up to season 9 of The Crew 2. Vehicles from the following two updates are not included in the Collection Import but will be available in the TCM store on specific dates.
All cars after season 9 won't be imported anymore.

The import thing was nice to get your car collection, but makes sense they don’t want to just give these new TC2 cars away for Motorfest.

Last edited:
Why am I starting to dislike this game? The difficulty levels are all over the place and it's absolutely frustrating. Starting to get tired of it.

Last edited:
I definitely had a good time at the beginning, but today I booted up for a look at the weeks summit cackled at the 2million car bundle price and put another game on instead. I really cant have gaming becoming a repetitive task.

I definitely had a good time at the beginning, but today I booted up for a look at the weeks summit cackled at the 2million car bundle price and put another game on instead. I really cant have gaming becoming a repetitive task.
I like weekly events but they have to make things easier to get. The summit was ridiculous that I had to get a $2million car bundle. Fortunately, I only had one car to buy but man these summit events are so difficult to get points. I had one 5,000 points on one of them and I was super bummed. No idea, guess I need to keep grinding for parts but really dislike that part of grinding.

I have ten legend points that keep always getting reset when I restart the game. Doesn't matter where I place these 10 points.
After restarting TCM those ten points are unassigned again.

We do need new playlists, new races and not a recycled content each weeks
The game is still young so they still have room for improvement

I wish we will have surprises for the December patch

Latest Posts

Back