The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,649 comments
Are the missing cars from the playlists available now then ? there was a few i couldn't buy or own as i didn't get the season pass & i get what you mean about forza technically it might be better but it throws so much at you nothing feels earned.
Returning Cars:

The Dodge CHARGER R/T Hemi MAD Edition (1969) and the Nissan 350Z Roadster Ultimate Edition (2004) can only be added to the game via the TC2 collection import from July 3rd.

The Jaguar D-Type (1955), the Jaguar XE SV Project 8 (2018), and the Jaguar XJ220 (1992) can either be imported from TC2 or bought in the shop from August 7th.

The Mazda RX-7 Evo Group B (1985) can either be imported from TC2 or bought in the shop from August 14th.

The Maserati Levante Trofeo (2021) and the Maserati Ghibli (1969) can either be imported from TC2 or bought in the shop from September 4th.

Now that all TC2 exclusive cars are in Motorfest, I don't have to worry about cross-contamination between my PC and PS5 saves. I can finally go through the Vanity Summits so I can move those over.

Well i didn't change anything but tonight it worked ok in the summit events :confused:🤷‍♂️ i did notice though i could not vote for myself in the showroom anymore anyone else tried since the update ?
🤷‍♂️ well i didn't do anything but tonight it's not working again the summit event starts and............no little arrows scroll across what am i missing ?

I've preiviously posted about my problems or buying cars from the custom show, but I should have been more specific in that I've only tried to buy bundles: car + vanities, but I haven't tried buying only the car.

Someone earlier mentioned they can buy cars from the custom show but can they bundles too, or do you get error if you try to buy a bundle.

I need to try buying only the car itself and see if that works.

🤷‍♂️ well i didn't do anything but tonight it's not working again the summit event starts and............no little arrows scroll across what am i missing ?
Same here. I can't vote myself since yesterday. Maybe they are fixing self voting? That would be a shame. It was an easy free vanity each week. Now I have to paint every car pink & purple, neon everywhere and hope for the best. 🤣
Summit events however works fine for me.

This was mentioned in the patch notes:

⦁ [Fix] Affix Part Limitation: You can no longer use multiple of the same affix parts on a single part. During maintenance on July 10th, we will be removing all performance parts that have a double affix. If you want to keep your Legendary parts, make sure to remove the double affix before July 10th to avoid losing them!

If they are doing maintenance tomorrow, hopefully they fix the bugs with it.

Regrding the new summit events, the dancing minigames have worked for me, no missing arrows other than the ones I'm too slow to press, or mispress.

Can't vote for myself daily either on the carshow, says I've already voted. Hopefully they revert back to daily voting, otherwise won't bother putting up a display.

And hopefully they fix whatever it is that prevents me from buying other peoples cars from the custom show.

Missed many cars with vanity items that I would have liked to get, but no chance so far.

Hopefully they put at least the whitewall tyres in the shop tomorrow. They would go so well with many older cars.

EDIT: Apparently they've been doing something to the game since I could actually buy stuff from the custom show now.

EDIT 2: custom show buying NOT working. :banghead:

Last edited:
Same here. I can't vote myself since yesterday. Maybe they are fixing self voting? That would be a shame. It was an easy free vanity each week. Now I have to paint every car pink & purple, neon everywhere and hope for the best. 🤣
Summit events however works fine for me.
This was mentioned in the patch notes:

⦁ [Fix] Affix Part Limitation: You can no longer use multiple of the same affix parts on a single part. During maintenance on July 10th, we will be removing all performance parts that have a double affix. If you want to keep your Legendary parts, make sure to remove the double affix before July 10th to avoid losing them!

If they are doing maintenance tomorrow, hopefully they fix the bugs with it.

Regrding the new summit events, the dancing minigames have worked for me, no missing arrows other than the ones I'm too slow to press, or mispress.

Can't vote for myself daily either on the carshow, says I've already voted. Hopefully they revert back to daily voting, otherwise won't bother putting up a display.

And hopefully they fix whatever it is that prevents me from buying other peoples cars from the custom show.

Missed many cars with vanity items that I would have liked to get, but no chance so far.

Hopefully they put at least the whitewall tyres in the shop tomorrow. They would go so well with many older cars.

EDIT: Apparently they've been doing something to the game since I could actually buy stuff from the custom show now.

EDIT 2: custom show buying NOT working. :banghead:
Well i never :eek:it worked tonight but i still suck at it lol and i voted for myself in the showroom ERM? wtf is going on hehe

Is there an updated list of all vanity items somewhere? I found one close to 1000 items but it’s from sept 2023 just before the launch of TCM.

God the lowrider rhythm game is so annoying
I wouldn’t mind, but the hit detection is so random that it is almost impossible to get a full combo
I can be a split second early on one note and still get a Perfect score, but then absolutely nail it on the next note and only get a Good rating
Plus the hold notes are far too frequent, in the first event alone there is a sequence of five hold notes one after another with almost zero time to switch between buttons

🎶Hey, hey, hey
🎶What ya got to say?
I said hey, hey, hey🎶
What ya got to say?
Hollywood🎶
🎶Hollywood swinging
Hollywood🎶
🎶Hollywood swinging

Can someone confirm if the Saleen S7 glacier edition supports roof vanities? Specifically beacons of any sort.

I managed to buy one from the custom show with monster tyres and now I'm waiting/hoping a car to appear that would have the blue european beacon vanity attached and nothing else.

@strela ?

Last edited:
No roof-top options for the glacier edition unfortunately.
How about the normal S7? In case I have the money to buy one someday.

Hopefully someone would submit a car with the blue beacon at some point. It's frustrating to wait for the cars to refresh and then only see open-top Corvettes everywhere.

That way I could also validate if the bug that previously prevented me from buying those custom cars is permanently fixed or not.

Last edited:
How about the normal S7? In case I have the money to buy one someday.

Hopefully someone would submit a car with the blue beacon at some point. It's frustrating to wait for the cars to refresh and then only see open-top Corvettes everywhere.

That way I could also validate if the bug that previously prevented me from buying those custom cars is permanently fixed or not.
Same, no roof option.

I would wait for the next week that has S1 and S2 Muscle cars. Also hope it's not exclusive. I know the green beacon that I have was a Summit reward. However the blue US police beacons should be regular. But I'm not sure.

Shame about the lack of options.

The red single beacon at least is buyable along the all blue, red/yellow modern and old lightbar, red/blue and purple lightbars.

And yes, the green MAD beacon being unavailable is driving me mad. :P

Same with the amber safety car lightbar.

Last edited:
Seems like they made it permanent, that you can only vote yourself once in the Custom Show.

Started the game up, went to vote my car and got the message that I've alredy voted for this car.

So much for getting easy vanity items anymore.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Seems like they made it permanent, that you can only vote yourself once in the Custom Show.

Started the game up, went to vote my car and got the message that I've alredy voted for this car.

So much for getting easy vanity items anymore.
It worked for me on XBox today. I was curious if it's working now. Was happy that it worked but seeing your post I'm not sure anymore.

It worked for me on XBox today. I was curious if it's working now. Was happy that it worked but seeing your post I'm not sure anymore.
Restared the game and tried again, no luck. 'Already voted for'.

There goes the chance of getting that green window tint next week if it stays like this from now on.

:banghead::banghead:

I was able to vote for myself tonight :cheers: another little thing i noticed some times when the event starts my wheel isn't working until i give it a bit of a wiggle and you feel the ffb kick in and off i go. This might be a good thing some times when using the pad and i take a hit the wheel wobbles and takes over from the pad veering me off the track :grumpy:

Voting worked today too so it is definitely not fixed, but it is also not working properly. Hopefully it will work next week. I kinda want that green cloud window. 🤞
The voting is not working for me at all. Hopefully they fix it for next week, I really want that green tint.

Luckily, the purchasing of vehicles from the Custom Show seems to be fixed now since I've managed to buy fourth car from it.

And it came with the all blue lightbar too. :D:dopey::lol:

20240713_022421.jpg

Livery made by me. :cool:

Last edited:
New leaked info from TTS:
1) set bonuses visible in car menu
2) new crafting system - 3 parts of lower quality could be converted into one better one
3) Set bonuses will have two stages - for 3 and 7 parts
4) New system to obtain previous Summits rewards
5) modifiers for Grand Races(infinite nitro, ghost mode, etc)
6) Hyperion XP-1, new BMW M5, new GT3RS, R32, Helicopter is back.

2) new crafting system - 3 parts of lower quality could be converted into one better one
Sounds amazing. I'm kinda burned out from FH5 so I went back to FH4 with it's upcoming catch-up system and TCM now announces this! Heck. YES.

I think the only Summit cars I missed are the E-Type and Zenvo, I doubt this system will be like the Main Stage Legacy.

For when?

Back