The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,782 comments
I have a question about importing collections.
With IVT announcing that they are considering implementing an offline mode for TC2, and with the 98% off sale, I purchased TC2 on Steam and PS as well.
However, I have mainly played this game on Xbox, and the collection I have imported to Motorfest is currently from this Xbox version.

So I was wondering, what happens if I import data for a different platform that has a different body kit or vanity installed on a car that I have already imported from TC2?
Will the settings from the data I import later be reflected in the cars I already own in Motorfest?

what happens if I import data for a different platform
My guess is, you can import only missing content, so anything that isnt in you MF inventory will be ported. Also, idk if you need to launch MF on platform you own TC2 or not to obtain content(guess, trial would work).

Last edited:
Getting ready for the next Custom Show knowing it will probably get 2-3 ❤️ max. 🤣

05e3a11b-5f75-4678-8bc4-1bf2ef47bc3b_Thumbnail.PNG

9fea8f74-3b96-4a2e-aa00-cd8a45a245f4_Thumbnail.PNG

Last edited:
I decide to upload another YouTube short today, this one is on the Lotus Emira. I hope you enjoyed this one

And how you guys think of my driving in this car on this track?

Hi m8 looks like you lost some speed in that final turn and if it's the one before the straight that will cost extra overall :cheers: do you setup the cars or use stock?
Mostly stock with full upgrades.

Last edited:
Mostly stock with full upgrades.
Ah you can dial out some of the understeer with a nice setup this guy post setups for the summits maybe a little twitchy with a wheel but ok for pad users. If nothing else lower the camber far left as they go :cheers:

I just uploaded another short today (I recorded the video yesterday). This one focuses on the Ford Mustang Dark Horse that was made available on Juny 31st, 2024.

What do you guys think of my driving here?

Last edited:
ザ クルー:モーターフェス_20240918193211.jpg

I'm not a big fan of glow-in-the-dark tire vanities because they look silly, but I had to buy this vanity because it comes with an extra lip.

Are there any other vanities that add a lip like this wheel?
I've seen a lot of vanities that come with turbofans and wheel covers, but I haven't played TC2 in a while, so this is the first time I've seen one like this.

I just uploaded another short today (I recorded the video yesterday). This one focuses on the Ford Mustang Dark Horse that was made available on Juny 31st, 2024.

What do you guys think of my driving here?

Way better than my driving! I often need to rewind. Perhaps I need to increase my assist level.

View attachment 1390168

I'm not a big fan of glow-in-the-dark tire vanities because they look silly, but I had to buy this vanity because it comes with an extra lip.

Are there any other vanities that add a lip like this wheel?
I've seen a lot of vanities that come with turbofans and wheel covers, but I haven't played TC2 in a while, so this is the first time I've seen one like this.
The weird thing about these tyres is they aren't even compatible with the vehicle they are designed for in motorfest (the Creators Concept Spruemeister SM71 agp car) yet it was in the previous game (TC2)

Last edited:
Pheeew I thought i wasn't going to get my summit rewards this week it let me enter this weeks summit and pick a car for the 1st race before it finally popped up with them lovely rewards 🙄

Back