The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,797 comments
I have a question about importing collections.
With IVT announcing that they are considering implementing an offline mode for TC2, and with the 98% off sale, I purchased TC2 on Steam and PS as well.
However, I have mainly played this game on Xbox, and the collection I have imported to Motorfest is currently from this Xbox version.

So I was wondering, what happens if I import data for a different platform that has a different body kit or vanity installed on a car that I have already imported from TC2?
Will the settings from the data I import later be reflected in the cars I already own in Motorfest?

what happens if I import data for a different platform
My guess is, you can import only missing content, so anything that isnt in you MF inventory will be ported. Also, idk if you need to launch MF on platform you own TC2 or not to obtain content(guess, trial would work).

Last edited:
Getting ready for the next Custom Show knowing it will probably get 2-3 ❤️ max. 🤣

05e3a11b-5f75-4678-8bc4-1bf2ef47bc3b_Thumbnail.PNG

9fea8f74-3b96-4a2e-aa00-cd8a45a245f4_Thumbnail.PNG

Last edited:
I decide to upload another YouTube short today, this one is on the Lotus Emira. I hope you enjoyed this one

And how you guys think of my driving in this car on this track?

Hi m8 looks like you lost some speed in that final turn and if it's the one before the straight that will cost extra overall :cheers: do you setup the cars or use stock?
Mostly stock with full upgrades.

Last edited:
Mostly stock with full upgrades.
Ah you can dial out some of the understeer with a nice setup this guy post setups for the summits maybe a little twitchy with a wheel but ok for pad users. If nothing else lower the camber far left as they go :cheers:

I just uploaded another short today (I recorded the video yesterday). This one focuses on the Ford Mustang Dark Horse that was made available on Juny 31st, 2024.

What do you guys think of my driving here?

Last edited:
ザ クルー:モーターフェス_20240918193211.jpg

I'm not a big fan of glow-in-the-dark tire vanities because they look silly, but I had to buy this vanity because it comes with an extra lip.

Are there any other vanities that add a lip like this wheel?
I've seen a lot of vanities that come with turbofans and wheel covers, but I haven't played TC2 in a while, so this is the first time I've seen one like this.

I just uploaded another short today (I recorded the video yesterday). This one focuses on the Ford Mustang Dark Horse that was made available on Juny 31st, 2024.

What do you guys think of my driving here?

Way better than my driving! I often need to rewind. Perhaps I need to increase my assist level.

View attachment 1390168

I'm not a big fan of glow-in-the-dark tire vanities because they look silly, but I had to buy this vanity because it comes with an extra lip.

Are there any other vanities that add a lip like this wheel?
I've seen a lot of vanities that come with turbofans and wheel covers, but I haven't played TC2 in a while, so this is the first time I've seen one like this.
The weird thing about these tyres is they aren't even compatible with the vehicle they are designed for in motorfest (the Creators Concept Spruemeister SM71 agp car) yet it was in the previous game (TC2)

Last edited:
Pheeew I thought i wasn't going to get my summit rewards this week it let me enter this weeks summit and pick a car for the 1st race before it finally popped up with them lovely rewards 🙄

I hope that the new 911 GT3 RS will be one of the first cars to come with year two.
GT3 RS, Heli and IVT Ogmious would be November free cars, M5 and R32 will be November Y2Pass cars. Roma will be December Y2P car. Nevera and AMG One will be in Elite bundle. Maserati mc20 cielo is January Y2P car. Mach-E GT is February Y2P car.

Here is a short I uploaded yesterday with the Audi RS Q8

I hope you all enjoy this one.

I know you like feedback on driving one thing Ive been doing a lot is tapping hand break and getting sideways well in advance of a corner and then using boost to correct / kick the car out of the exit (works well if the apex has destructible scenery as the boost maintains the momentum).

Last edited:
Boy I hate the livery report system... I was genuinely surprised that my Rosselini livery got me into top 10 in Custom Show, just to find it got removed after two days.
1bb4705d-9b09-4115-b83e-5e8360886725_Thumbnail.PNG

It's still a Platinum.. I should be happy.... So why do I want to cry instead? 😭

Boy I hate the livery report system... I was genuinely surprised that my Rosselini livery got me into top 10 in Custom Show, just to find it got removed after two days.
1bb4705d-9b09-4115-b83e-5e8360886725_Thumbnail.PNG

It's still a Platinum.. I should be happy.... So why do I want to cry instead? 😭
Wait, why did it get removed?? I don't think there's anything vulgar or dis-respectul in what you uploaded.

Last edited:
Wait, why did it get removed?? I don't think there's anything vulgar or dis-respectul in what you uploaded.
It's the harsh report system. Like anyone in game can report any custom made livery. What the report does is instantly delete the livery. So it could be just a troll passing by and deleting liveries. If I try to put it back it resets all the likes.
It happened before when I used just simple shapes. It's just a shame it happens when you actually put an effort... wouldn't win anyway. I was actually surprised it made it top 10. 😊

I feel the need to post my thoughts about TCM, having bought it the other day in the Steam sale.

I had been put off buying the game before now from the terrible experience of playing the beta. Even buying it now, I only bought the cheapest version, anticipating still not liking the game.

However... Steam says I've now played the game for 27 hours, and I think it is actually really good. The graphical stutters are hugely reduced compared to the beta, and the game looks really really good overall, and runs pretty smoothly. The vehicles noticeably look much more real than in TC2.

I thought the physics was really bad at first, with some sort of artificial binary feeling behaviours, but it was the assists. I'm not sure which assist was making it so bad, but having turned some off, and then some back on, it feels good to me now.

It's so much harder to get gold parts sets vs TC2 that I thought it would be crazy hard to get platinum in the summit, but I think it might actually make it easier because so few people have full gold sets like double nitro or double skill points. 2252nd right now, vs 10k cutoff for platinum, so I reckon that should be safe to still be there at the end. I did that with barely any gold parts at all, and obviously hardly any legend points.

Drag racing seems particularly stingy for parts, giving out one part per 3 run race, so I got drag racing parts by flying around in a plane to find treasure, then switching to a drag car to claim the treasure, getting around 4 parts per crate.

I've found the gameplay nicely varied so far, with a good sense of fun that by comparison I find a bit lacking in FH5. The game has clearly had a massive amount of work put into it.

I feel like the smaller map has maybe made the range of activities a bit more limited than TC2, but I haven't unlocked everything yet, so I'll have to defer final judgement.

Overall, if anyone is reading this and undecided whether to buy TCM or not, I highly recommend the game if you fancy something that is broadly similar to FH5 but at the same time in many ways much more varied, innovative, and fun.

I feel the need to post my thoughts about TCM, having bought it the other day in the Steam sale.

I had been put off buying the game before now from the terrible experience of playing the beta. Even buying it now, I only bought the cheapest version, anticipating still not liking the game.

However... Steam says I've now played the game for 27 hours, and I think it is actually really good. The graphical stutters are hugely reduced compared to the beta, and the game looks really really good overall, and runs pretty smoothly. The vehicles noticeably look much more real than in TC2.

I thought the physics was really bad at first, with some sort of artificial binary feeling behaviours, but it was the assists. I'm not sure which assist was making it so bad, but having turned some off, and then some back on, it feels good to me now.

It's so much harder to get gold parts sets vs TC2 that I thought it would be crazy hard to get platinum in the summit, but I think it might actually make it easier because so few people have full gold sets like double nitro or double skill points. 2252nd right now, vs 10k cutoff for platinum, so I reckon that should be safe to still be there at the end. I did that with barely any gold parts at all, and obviously hardly any legend points.

Drag racing seems particularly stingy for parts, giving out one part per 3 run race, so I got drag racing parts by flying around in a plane to find treasure, then switching to a drag car to claim the treasure, getting around 4 parts per crate.

I've found the gameplay nicely varied so far, with a good sense of fun that by comparison I find a bit lacking in FH5. The game has clearly had a massive amount of work put into it.

I feel like the smaller map has maybe made the range of activities a bit more limited than TC2, but I haven't unlocked everything yet, so I'll have to defer final judgement.

Overall, if anyone is reading this and undecided whether to buy TCM or not, I highly recommend the game if you fancy something that is broadly similar to FH5 but at the same time in many ways much more varied, innovative, and fun.
Awesome! I love it! I'm happy for you!!

Also on Year 2 there'll be summit catchup with prizes earnable with prestige passes according to what I've been told here on GTPlanet. How to get the prestige passes is something I can't recall but apparently running some events would award them.

I got a li'l memory blank on that one. If someone can remind me how they plan to award these prestige passes I'd really grateful!! :cheers:

1. The AI in Motorfest's UGC reporting system is probably the dumbest AI in the history of games. When a content is reported, it is deleted without even judging whether it is inappropriate or not. As a result, there have been reports in external communities such as reddit that even simple racing stripes and gold liveries have been deleted.

2. This is merely a rumor, and the truth is unknown, but one theory is that there are people in closed groups such as discord who are engaged in mutual voting in custom shows, and there have been stories for some time that they report other players' liveries in groups to increase their chances of being selected as platinum.

3. Motorfest's reporting system does not take multiple steps before actually reporting, such as selecting the reason for reporting and confirming whether you really want to report, as in other games, so there have been many reported cases where players accidentally reported other players' liveries when they meant to operate other buttons.

Regarding the second point, it is merely a conspiracy theory rumor, but since there have been many cases of liveries being deleted that are not clearly inappropriate, there is no doubt that there are players who are abusing the reporting system, or that mistaken deletions are occurring due to pattern 3.

Therefore, people who play custom shows seriously and livery creators have been asking IVT for a year to improve the report system and take measures against players who abuse the report system, but they have not improved it yet.

Malicious players who abuse the system's flaws to harm other players and too stupid AI. There is no doubt that current Motorfest is the riskiest game for livery creators.

Back