The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Figurines dude, I'm nuts for pretty plastic girls :lol: those photos were crispy clean. What camera do you use?

Figurines dude, I'm nuts for pretty plastic girls :lol: those photos were crispy clean. What camera do you use?
a 60D with a 17-55mm (or a 15-85mm if that's not around)

don't know if I posted this in the purchases thread back then
1zw0ib.jpg

I'm so jelly... can't wait my sister buys a T3i....

I've already claimed the tripod no one touches at home, and working on a lightbox, a pedestial, and small light stands to hold up pocket-sized flashlights...

Will probably have to add some material like a thin paper to diffuse the light at will.

You and your PS home :P

If only Musa was here. There'd be a Vocaloid splooging fest.

Last edited:
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai ep. 5:

I. Love. This. Show.

Loooooooli fiiiiiiiiiight. And I'm officially claiming Rika as mine. OMG the way she licks that microphone after the credits... Maria as Index was hilarious. <3 Sena's boobs.

Umm, I'm back... *hide* :) I watched 50+ Anime last couple months, and I am not die yet. :lol:

AOS and Sephy, what's up?

Josh!!! Missed you bro. How've you been?

Okay really going to bed this time. Josh don't leave us again!

BTW Loli I'm not abandoning. Humans need sleep. :P

Sleep is for the weak-willed. :mischievous:

And I'm off. Seeing as how my sister is going to be using the laptop for the rest of the night probably, I might as well watch more Excel Saga. I might finish it tonight.

Sleep is for the weak-willed. :mischievous:
Muzaffar said that and look what happened to him.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Umm, I'm back... *hide* :) I watched 50+ Anime last couple months, and I am not die yet. :lol:

AOS and Sephy, what's up?

WOO! The only two he remembers!

What's up? you missed lots of stuff, man! You even missed the whole halloween thing we had. And you nearly missed the December Avatar request thing.

Starts with an "A", ends with a "suka". :D :D :D

Either that or Kamina. :3 His manliness would transfer to you as you slept.

No, I think you are mistaken. It starts with an "R" and ends with "ei".

Also damn not being at home yet. I'm very thankful for my current accommodations, though. Things are looking up, for tomorrow and the weekend.

Boku wa Tomadachi/Haganai episode 5:

Kobato being jealous made the episode for me. So much got damn cuteness wrapped into one little character :3 *squeals*
Muzaffar said that and look what happened to him.
Enlighten me.

Guy's like basically stopped posting here...Stopped to say hi on the 8th after not posting since August and only Sephy and I acknowledged his presence...

I don't have much in common with him either, but it's nice to get to talk with people who aren't stupidly obsessed with EVA characters :P

Which brings me to a question I may ask you all:

What characters do you think each and every one us are stupidly obsessed with (minus the eva nuts)?

by the way that "cool thing" you wanted to see will have to wait for a bit; have to finish giving a metal texture to this mouse drawing.

Back