The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
-> I lol'ed on this one:

capncrunch.jpg

:lol:

needs moar Sp00nerism

What the hell is Kaworu trying to do in that first pic?
"You better not say I look fat in that second pic, baka-DK..."
"Is curvy OK?"

Is that even possible :boggled:
I've managed to clone Asuka a few dozen times already. Creating wormholes is no biggie...
"Ahem?"
...for her.

What…? You know I don't read through this thread often!

So anyway, I guess I do have to thank Ikea or whatever it was for wrecking yet another of the cars I hate :dopey: Keep at it! 👍 :lol:

You gotta watch her anime. Be in the same league with slybugga.

That Calsonic R35 should be your excuse to do so.

Don't be so hard on yourself...What's the story behind this? Is that driver actually taking out others?!

Those cars are different classes so I'm sure it was an accident. More than likely the Nissan was trying to get by and the Ferrari was either being too aggressive or had his own fight going which caused a collision. That wet track probably didn't help anything either.

You gotta watch her anime. Be in the same league with slybugga.

That Calsonic R35 should be your excuse to do so.

Dude, gimme a break. I watched some…what was it again…Rebuild of Eva…thingy 2.0 yesterday. I see why you like it now. :lol:

No, if I want to kill a R35, I use GT5, NFSHP or any other game with that heap of crap in it.

Dude, gimme a break. I watched some…what was it again…Rebuild of Eva…thingy 2.0 yesterday. I see why you like it now. :lol:

DAMMIT YOU SUPPOSED TO WATCH EVERYTHING THAT CAME BEFORE THAT BEFORE WATCHING 2.0

asdkfjsadlkfjsdakljfdsakljfsklajfdsakljfdskljfdskljfdsakljfdsalk;jfdlsakjf;klsadjfdsljfa

DAMMIT YOU SUPPOSED TO WATCH EVERYTHING THAT CAME BEFORE THAT BEFORE WATCHING 2.0

asdkfjsadlkfjsdakljfdsakljfsklajfdsakljfdskljfdskljfdsakljfdsalk;jfdlsakjf;klsadjfdsljfa

If he watched 1.0 he is fine... The TV series is just for hardcore fans really.

Because we think alike.

[off-topic] You hate the R35 while I love/hate the R35? [/off-topic]

[on-topic] I love Mari and I don't know with you? [/on-topic]

I'm even crazier than you when I get "drunk" here in TGAT...

---

If you guys want to keep Onboy123 for TGAT, then feed him everyday with wrecked R35's! It's his only weakness and it's our edge that I know about this... :mischievous:

[off-topic] You hate the R35 while I love/hate the R35? [/off-topic]

[on-topic] I love Mari and I don't know with you? [/on-topic]

I'm even crazier than you when I get "drunk" here in TGAT...

---

If you guys want to keep Onboy123 for TGAT, then feed him everyday with wrecked R35's! It's his only weakness and it's our edge that I know about this... :mischievous:

:lol: keep this quiet, but I used to adore that heap of crap.

Pffttt....You love her for her looks. :P

I have two, you know? And only you know…

nope.avi

And how about a lifetime supply of bro-love, in the form of broken down R35s?

:lol: What do you like about her then? How mad she is?

No thanks. I don't want to be living in a toilet with bits of Nissan hanging around.

Back