The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
You just have to come here more often :P
or rather, just watch a show we're watching so it won't be like a chore.

P.S. Finally got you to speak up ;)

There is just not enough time in the day to do everything that I want to do. Between working, watching the few TV shows I watch, playing games on PC or PS3, and attending or watching on TV OU Football, OU Basketball, and if there is a NBA season, Thunder games, there is not a lot of time leftover to do much else, especially since I am an expert time waster; I find more ways to spend time accomplishing nothing than I am willing to admit to.

:lol: What do you like about her then? How mad she is?

No thanks. I don't want to be living in a toilet with bits of Nissan hanging around.

She's eccentric... JUST LIKE SUZUMIYA
She's hawt... JUST LIKE ASAHINA
She's not much of a blabbermouth... JUST LIKE umm KOIZUMI LOLOLOLOL
She's not tsundere... NOT LIKE ASUKA

She's everything I need <3

f2j2f8.jpg

She's eccentric... JUST LIKE SUZUMIYA
She's hawt... JUST LIKE ASAHINA
She's not much of a blabbermouth... JUST LIKE umm KOIZUMI LOLOLOLOL
She's not tsundere... NOT LIKE ASUKA

She's everything I need <3

So she's a bit of some other characters you also like…?? And what the facking hell is a tsundere?

So she's a bit of some other characters you also like…?? And what the facking hell is a tsundere?

You need to hang around with Asuka to know how it feels like to be pushed around by a tsundere :P

I used to watch avatar the last airbender, but now I like Initial D and Wangan Midnight

G'day bro. ;)

I also watched Initial D and Wangan Midnight. If you like "automotive" animes then you also gotta watch Capeta.

Some animes from TGAT's "hit-list" should be watched too, such as Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, and stuff.

uMadson?
You need to hang around with Asuka to know how it feels like to be pushed around by a tsundere :P

G'day bro. ;)

I also watched Initial D and Wangan Midnight. If you like "automotive" animes then you also gotta watch Capeta.

Good day.
what is capeta about?

&#8230;&#8230;you still haven't explained the meaning of the word though&#8230;

Hmmm, tsundere...

Imagine your crush kicking you and stuff, but deep inside, she really loves you :3 that's tsundere.

Good day.
what is capeta about?

A kid aspiring to be some sort of Formula 1 champion. 👍

-------------

I only see AOS- around :( BROS, WHERE YOU AT MOTHA:censored:S

I used to watch avatar the last airbender, but now I like Initial D and Wangan Midnight

I hope you won't be the second coming of driftking.....

*comes in all over Initial D, spends the rest of his days making up Asuka-related dialogue*

Hmmm, tsundere...

Imagine your crush kicking you and stuff, but deep inside, she really loves you :3 that's tsundere.

A kid aspiring to be some sort of Formula 1 champion. 👍

:lol: I've sort of felt that once…for real. And if you can even imagine this, your minds are far too busy. :dopey:

*yawn* Borin' anime, then.

:lol: I've sort of felt that once&#8230;for real. And if you can even imagine this, your minds are far too busy. :dopey:

*yawn* Borin' anime, then.

You should tell Sephy about hanging around with Asuka then. ;)

I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU ABOUT CAPETA, DAMMIT! :mad:

She ain't real though…too much anime, perhaps? :D

Eh? I only watched 2 series-es, Suzumiya Haruhi and Evangelion. Does 2 count as too much? :boggled:

If you aren't the guy who usually imagines himself with an anime character, then I guess you're not like us then :dopey: which we both know already lul. You should watch a bit more anime and leave your thoughts about an episode in this thread.

Eh? I only watched 2 series-es, Suzumiya Haruhi and Evangelion. Does 2 count as too much? :boggled:

If you aren't the guy who usually imagines himself with an anime character, then I guess you're not like us then :dopey: which we both know already lul. You should watch a bit more anime and leave your thoughts about an episode in this thread.

Oh alright then…

Nah, not arsed. :lol: And I'm not like you lot, as you said. I don't go off drooling at a character which I imagine has a crush on me like you do. :dopey:

Searching images for the avatars now... slap down a request if you haven't already..and if you don't want one, don't bother speaking up. :grumpy:

Oh alright then&#8230;

Nah, not arsed. :lol: And I'm not like you lot, as you said. I don't go off drooling at a character which I imagine has a crush on me like you do. :dopey:

Seriously, your crush needs to consider cosplaying :lol:

She should cosplay... umm Yoko? :mischievous:

Searching images for the avatars now... slap down a request if you haven't already..and if you don't want one, don't bother speaking up. :grumpy:

Only asking, will my request count? If it doesn't count then it's still fine with me. 👍

Seriously, your crush needs to consider cosplaying :lol:

She should cosplay... umm Yoko? :mischievous:

Only asking, will my request count? If it doesn't count then it's still fine with me. 👍

OI! Y U STALK HER ON FB?! :lol: Just cuz she's prettier than yours :P

Only if you don't change it for the next 2 months. I'm not trying to be a dictator but what I've had planned for a while requires these avatars to be used at least until February, and you'll know why by then ;).

Delicious face

Then get writing. :lol: I know you were writing something, some fanfic of sorts&#8230;

ASUKACEPTION has been Gaben'd.

Instead, I am writing numbers on worksheets. Bummer.

Only if you don't change it for the next 2 months. I'm not trying to be a dictator but what I've had planned for a while requires these avatars to be used at least until February, and you'll know why by then ;).

I see. The second one I told ya will last until February, I assure you, but if you prefer to go with my first request then I'll just go with the flow, anyway it's your trend :P

Latest Posts

Back