The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Damn it. How many posts can you all create in the 7 hours that I'm at school?! Hello, all. :lol:

Oh look.. It's Principalities, someone I ever knew. :lol:

Asuka_Langley_by_chanco.gif

asuka_kazama_by_rainertachibana-d3kii4v.jpg

EVA__Asuka_Strikes_by_behindinfinity.gif

Asuka_Beach_by_Orion490.png

All found on DA
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Asuka&order=9&offset=24#/dqdpbc

TTGL 15:

Final battle of this part wasn't as epic as it could be, but then it isn't the actual final battle anyway. Either way nice to see the enemy defeated for now...and now I know it becomes all a lot more serious.

You just called the second most epic episode of TTGL not as epic as it could have been?!

I still don't like C-ZETA...

Only person here who watches Gintama is jeffgoddin. I had watched bit of it but it's those never-ending shows so I stopped when I found out.

I giggled
You're forgetting about me. Currently it's still on-hold for me, but I'll probably get back to it next year. Also, it isn't THAT long. It will end at somepoint, it's not like it's Sazae-San, the longest anime (And animated series.) of all time which has 6,000+ episodes.
Well that's what I meant. He's the only character with half a brain, the rest have no brains at all :lol:

I only watched the 2006(?) show a long time ago but I think I remember him a bit. Can't remember he being cool though :P

I heard it's a very good show, but yeah I'll probably never watch it too because it has so many episodes. Same with One Piece.
One Piece is well worth the 250+ hours though. It's one of my all-time favorite series. I'm still trying to catch-up, but I've heard Enies Lobby and Water 7 are like godly good arcs.
Doesn't one piece have something around five hundred episodes?
521, 522 airs in Japan on Sunday morning on Fuji TV in Japan (Saturdays at 8:30 PM EDT for us.). It's been airing since 1999, so it took almost 12 years to hit 500 episodes.

One Piece's popularity in Japan is ridiculous, from it's TV ratings (Usual over 10.0 which is 10 million+. Sazae-San the top show gets around 20.0, or 20 million.), and to the manga breaking printing records (Want 3 million+ copies instead of 300,000+?), and outselling the competition by a landslide. It outsells Naruto and Bleach combined, times two. It's the best-selling manga of all-time, and surpassed Dragon Ball (Eiichiro Oda's inspiration.) a long time ago.
OMG you guys post enough while I was at school?!?!

And welcome newcomers. :)

Seeing as how people say I normally drive away new TGATers (I don't see how), let me just say we are happy to have you here discussing this medium and I hope we can all get along.
How would you drive them away?:(You didn't drive me away, some small otaku who's been into this stuff for nearly 3 years.:)
Everything I watch is subbed. I can't stand dubs >.<
For me it's both. I like both dubs and subs equally (For the most part. I have yet to hate a dub or sub however.).

I forgot someone? Who?

This activity in here melikes....

Cute photo, Salanos (I'm jsut about ready to refer to you as salami or salad now)..

Gurren Lagann final battle spoilers.
The final battle involves throwing galaxies at each other.

Too bad I forgot much of it.:(It was two years ago on Syfy when they aired the show a second time (It ran again for a third time this year.). I gotta rewatch it sometime along with Code Geass (Both seasons.).

--------------------
Question: How many people here who are watching Guilty Crown have seen Code Geass (At least some of it.)? I'm curious.

Last edited:
Back