The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monatsende
I`m not worrying - really not. But unfortunately you missed the free slot yesterday because I didn`t receive a FR from you. The next days are completely booked. I`m not scheduling gifts. I`m sorry. :indiff: Maybe next time. Thanks for your understanding.

Ok there's no problems :) If it was a trade I was going to be angry,but as it is a free giveaway,there's no problems.It wasn't your fault :)

Crowftw
You still after that car painted DLC??

Yea I still

Anybody got an academy 370z going...? i can paint a car in a DLC paint if you want?

Anybody got an academy 370z going...? i can paint a car in a DLC paint if you want?

Sure, which color do you want? Can you send a fr today? (required)

As in the offer you do, this is not a trade thread. So you can offer a DLC car and lets see who wants it.

Hahaha - just screwed up my savegame with 5 paints that I didn`t save properly before sending. I can cover myself in 2 or 3 days. If any of my MONATSANFANG friends has 5 MATT BLACK to shoot before reset today it`s fine. Not an urgent request... Have fun!

Hahaha - just screwed up my savegame with 5 paints that I didn`t save properly before sending. I can cover myself in 2 or 3 days. If any of my MONATSANFANG friends has 5 MATT BLACK to shoot before reset today it`s fine. Not an urgent request... Have fun!

Coming in couple hours 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back