The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think they would be queuing up wouldn't you? how's things in the land of the orange mate?

You'd think they would be queuing up wouldn't you? how's things in the land of the orange mate?

Dry, chicken running around in my backgarden. But cannot catch it with my foot :lol:
It is a huge lobby to get something out, to somebody who can use it.
But we keep trying :lol:

Could I have a Car ?

Nope.

It''s weird , I was on my 2nd account (10 mins ago) and sent a car , then I went to my 1st account and still loged in (but on psn) not on gt5 :(

I just edited my message as I also run into "maintenance" pop-up's now...

I have a matte purple chip if anyone is interested. Its great that there is a thread like this. I wish more GT5 players would take after you guys and be nicer instead of trying to boot you from a lobby at your first mistake.

Also got an extra caterham fireblade if someone wants it. Not sure if its rare but its a go kart with a motorcycle engine that can hit 150. its a fun car.

BMWM52012
I have a matte purple chip if anyone is interested. Its great that there is a thread like this. I wish more GT5 players would take after you guys and be nicer instead of trying to boot you from a lobby at your first mistake.

I would quite like that but I've had quite a few freebies recently so I'll see if anyone else needs it first!

BMWM52012
Also got an extra caterham fireblade if someone wants it. Not sure if its rare but its a go kart with a motorcycle engine that can hit 150. its a fun car.

What color is it?

does anyone have a RM camaro Z28 or one that just needs the RM part of it bought

the fireblade is blue but I can try to paint it any color you like, If I have it. Send me an FR if you want it. Just put that you want the fireblade, or the paint chip, or both I guess, in the body of the FR message. To clarify, it doesn't actually classify as a go kart, I was just trying to create a mental image.

yes but i dont have enough cash right now to buy one but i am willing to trade a car just as old as the Z28 if someone will trade me

Go do a seasonal or two or if you don't have the time get bob to do it for you.

Ok I was just wondering if someone will trade me a Z28 for another car of equal or lesser HP

Ok I was just wondering if someone will trade me a Z28 for another car of equal or lesser HP

If you want i can give you a z28. do you want it stock, RM or RM fully tuned?

Send your PSN in a pm to me.

ps. i cant do it until monday as i am away from ps3 this weekend.

Edit: as i am new to gtplanet i didnt realise your psn is under your name.

Last edited:
Looking for some silver chrome chips any I have some mattes to give back....

Thanks in advance,
ZX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back