The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I don't know if the person I have chosen is viewing this thread, but they have posted here in the last 24 hours.

So if the person I have PM'd doesn't reply in the next 12 hours then I shall choose another person. If you have received this PM then you know that you don't want to miss out.

EDIT: I just received 2 paint chips from dooble! Thanks a lot man!

But if you think that this will swing a random giveaway, your wrong, because it's completely random!

Right I don't know if the person I have chosen is viewing this thread, but they have posted here in the last 24 hours.

So if the person I have PM'd doesn't reply in the next 12 hours then I shall choose another person. If you have received this PM then you know that you don't want to miss out.

EDIT: I just received 2 paint chips from dooble! Thanks a lot man!

But if you think that this will swing a random giveaway, your wrong, because it's completely random!

I sent those 5 paints, like you wanted. I'm not bribing anyone (LOL).

Alright, your wish is my command! Also will give away 3 paints!
Everyone pick a number from 1-20! I will raffle!
You but not you:3
G4m3r:18
Rob:7
Ace:17
Gamerdog:12
Swara96:4
Nealcropper:6
Jahgee:11
Bjbeo:9

If this is still open, I'll take 2.

locoman88
Alright, your wish is my command! Also will give away 3 paints!
Everyone pick a number from 1-20! I will raffle!
You but not you:3
G4m3r:18
Rob:7
Ace:17
Gamerdog:12
Swara96:4
Nealcropper:6
Jahgee:11
Bjbeo:9
Hyped:2

Hyped
If this is still open, I'll take 2.

Okay!

Free ticket of your choice to anybody who gave, but didn't receive in the past 48 hours... And won't be receiving ( from any body else) during the current reset.

Edit: includes anything received, or in progress to receive, or requested to receive.

Last edited:
GTCam
Free ticket of your choice to anybody who gave, but didn't receive in the past 48 hours... And won't be receiving ( from any body else) during the current reset.

I don't think I have. If I have,ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back