The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent Hyped a ticket 1000; (as no preference was given)

Note: not sure how raffles affect the give away Op as it is not a definite deal.,

Good question.

If I get a vote (which I don't) and it counted (which it wouldn't) entering a raffle or other longer term contest type giveaway which one may or may not win should be separate from asking for and receiving a normal quick giveaway when considering only one prize per person per day.

A 1967 ticket, 5 random mattes, 4 112 horns, 6 Jeff Gordon suits, and 5 glitch suits sent to my random winner! Ad that person was......... zeromissfit999

BTW - tomorrow I will be holding my vacation giveaway!! One ticket and one car will be up for grabs! Details to follow.... MWAHAHAHAHA! </evil, s0ul-less laughter>

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Due to the generosity of members on this thread and my 1 week join date from when I joined this forum on next
Monday the 20th I would like to give something back to the community

So I am offering any 1 of these cars below free to be sent on Monday 20th August

Mercedes SLR tuned
Mercedes SLS tuned
Dodge Viper SRT 10 ACR tuned
Lamboghini Murcielago SuperVeloce tuned
Ferrari 599 GTB tuned
Audi R8 V10 tuned
Audi RS6 Avant tuned
Nissan GTR R35 '07 tuned
Subaru Impreza STI RA '05 tuned
Toyota '86 GT tuned
Mercedes C63 tuned
BMW M5 tuned
Ford GT '05 tuned
Scion FR-S tuned
Mercedes 190E 2.5 tuned
Toyota Supra tuned
Mercedes E55 tuned
Cerbera 6 speed 0/0/0
Cerbera 12 speed 0/0/0

Please don't ask now! It is the First to ask on the 20th!!!

And next person to ask but missed out on the cars will get 5 random mattes paints also sent on the 20th!

I am posting early so no one misses out, if you do, don't worry, I have plenty of freebies to give later

Just keep checking this thread for updates

Cheers people!

Soon eligible, get ready!!!

Afrodeezy
What timezone? My 12:00 AM on the 20th is likely to be different from yours, sir

Yes I am aware but you will have to work out when the GMT 12am time in your country

BJBEOSmitty
Good question.

If I get a vote (which I don't) and it counted (which it wouldn't) entering a raffle or other longer term contest type giveaway which one may or may not win should be separate from asking for and receiving a normal quick giveaway when considering only one prize per person per day.

I tend to agree with you Mr Smitty :)

My offer on the Maserati still stands, if you sign up for my Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup (Link in the signature) and you were directed there from me, you can get a free 0/0/0 Maserati GranTurismo in Bianco Eldorado with Nero stock wheels. By signing up I mean listing your car and wheel color as well as being in the races.

Jahgee1124
My offer on the Maserati still stands, if you sign up for my Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup (Link in the signature) and you were directed there from me, you can get a free 0/0/0 Maserati GranTurismo in Bianco Eldorado with Nero stock wheels. By signing up I mean listing your car and wheel color as well as being in the races.

No offense sir, but do 0/0/0 premium cars really have any value? As anyone can obtain one quite easily :confused:

Afrodeezy
No offense sir, but do 0/0/0 premium cars really have any value? As anyone can obtain one quite easily :confused:

No read the order again... whilst it's a premium, it has been glitched to have paintable stock rims. And since they are black stock rims... this car is quite valuable indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back