The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jahgee1124
My offer on the Maserati still stands, if you sign up for my Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup (Link in the signature) and you were directed there from me, you can get a free 0/0/0 Maserati GranTurismo in Bianco Eldorado with Nero stock wheels. By signing up I mean listing your car and wheel color as well as being in the races.

I would do this but I'm on my mobile... could you provide a link as I'm always looking for some good racing!

👍

Good question.

If I get a vote (which I don't) and it counted (which it wouldn't) entering a raffle or other longer term contest type giveaway which one may or may not win should be separate from asking for and receiving a normal quick giveaway when considering only one prize per person per day.

Damn you and your lawyer speak! I say...yes? :lol:

I would do this but I'm on my mobile... could you provide a link as I'm always looking for some good racing!

👍

Here you go
I have two Maserati's, one fully tuned and driven (My driving Maserati) and one 0/0/0 (My trading/collector Maserati). Remember Afrodeezy, this car is unobtainable other than trades like this.

Thanks to all the people who have given end away to me.

I will be posting a new one tomorrow morinog

Last edited:
THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!.......

I plan on speaking French from now on ( study up! ( or Least until people have a trouble understanding me)

For long posts I will put an English translation.

Motive- I've always been able to speak French and I might as well practice up for my "business" trip to Tokyo

Hooray for Google Chrome auto-translation :lol:

s0ul_chicken
I think you are on my FR list - cant remember (geezer member). I will be on in a couple of hours - already made my sends for the day, but have to practice for my race this weekend.

Sorry I'm so late. I think I added you before but idk. Is it still available or did another lucky gt5 player get it?

Theace37
No read the order again... whilst it's a premium, it has been glitched to have paintable stock rims. And since they are black stock rims... this car is quite valuable indeed.

Ahh, I had missed that bit! Thanks for pointing that out 👍

Hope it's not one of those "I'm always here" guys that catches this generous gift 👍

Good luck next 4 1/2 hour! :)

Hi Outeke, I can tell you're referring to me :sly:. Don't worry, my foolish ways have been revoked. I will let someone else take up on the offer.
:) 👍

Hi Outeke, I can tell you're referring to me :sly:. Don't worry, my foolish ways have been revoked. I will let someone else take up on the offer.
:) 👍

I am referring to all the ones that are always here.
If you feel that I talk about you, then that may be right.

Cheers 👍

Outeke
I am referring to all the ones that are always here.
If you feel that I talk about you, then that may be right.

Cheers 👍
Cheers to you too 👍 glad to feel not greedy.
geekster42
I think you were late.

Edit: hyped, send me a friend request.
Gamer, tom's has been sent.

Last edited:
5 paints for free too anyone who didn't beg in this thread. FR needs to be send to me before tomorrow. 12AM/1PM

The-Crazy-Monkey-is-watching-you.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back