Status
Not open for further replies.

You got it Sir!!

Here's a Picture of the little one Stephanie

33y3sbd.jpg

You got it Sir!!

Here's a Picture of the little one Stephanie

33y3sbd.jpg

It's great that you let her play GT5, and she obviously enjoys it immensely. But for God's sale man, why does she have to use an adult sized wheel?

Last edited:
Well I received so I might as well give today too.

Okay so if anyone can tell me what number LaDainian Tomlinson wore in college, I'll send you the car named after the team he retired with in the color of his college.

JoshOrcutt
Well I received so I might as well give today too.

Okay so if anyone can tell me what number LaDainian Tomlinson wore in college, I'll send you the car named after the team he retired with in the color of his college.

#5- TCU if I remember correctly.

JoshOrcutt
Yessir!

I will send you a Dodge Charger in TCU Purple, if you add me right now!

I can't as I'm away from home this evening...

WAIT... I believe we're already friends good sir!

JoshOrcutt
My PSN says otherwise :(

Oh. I know we were friends at one point.

Please offer this up to someone who can take it.

On a side not could you shoot me an FR for future references.

Much appreciated!

Theace37
Oh. I know we were friends at one point.

Please offer this up to someone who can take it.

On a side not could you shoot me an FR for future references.

Much appreciated!

I'll shoot you that FR!

You can ONLY ask for the following items (which is not considered begging)

XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
May I ask why ? I ask because I was wanting to paint a car this color and realized I only have 1! How does one get multiples other than buying an expensive car over and over ...I have heard of duping but for some reason I am scared to try out of my fear of losing it all
and since I can ask for some... would anyone mind sending me an extra .. I like to always have at least two of any cool paints and this color is a really cool one!

You can ONLY ask for the following items (which is not considered begging)

XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
May I ask why ? I ask because I was wanting to paint a car this color and realized I only have 1! How does one get multiples other than buying an expensive car over and over ...I have heard of duping but for some reason I am scared to try out of my fear of losing it all
and since I can ask for some... would anyone mind sending me an extra .. I like to always have at least two of any cool paints and this color is a really cool one!

Hi mate, already sent from my main today so I'll send 5 XJR-9 purple's over after reset for you:)

zeromisfit999
I'd like to take a minute to thank nealcropper for hooking me up with some gear, unannounced. It was really nice of him. If anyone needs any of the things listed in the OP let me know by all means. =)

No problem pal.

In other news, theace will be receiving his standard Tuscan Speed 6 later in tonight, as I am at work till 8.

Hmm, Really?

I post a competition in advance and no one i repeat no one takes it up?

Is this the Giveaway thread or what?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back