The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenextbob
Well I try to,but people never grabs my offers.Till now I already gave a 5 chrome silver pack and a DLC painted SLR Mclaren

Ok, I'll tell you what, I'll send you the 67' ticket your heart so desires, BUT, I have to see you offer at least a premium car EVERY day for the next 5 days. If nobody takes it then thats their problem. If you take the ticket and don't offer anything then I will ask every person who frequents this thread to shun you. Sound fair?

Ok, I'll tell you what, I'll send you the 67' ticket your heart so desires, BUT, I have to see you offer at least a premium car EVERY day for the next 5 days. If nobody takes it then thats their problem. If you take the ticket and don't offer anything then I will ask every person who frequents this thread to shun you. Sound fair?

tumblr_m5jn9tClD11qhnysho1_400.png

Interesting idea though! 👍

nealcropper

Yes sounds fair :)
But I dont think people will accept a premium car for free :/ and I also have a trade in 27 th so I can't give a car this day :/ Can I give anything else?Like some glitch suits?

Lol that's my 1,005 th post! Hooray :D

Thenextbob
But I dont think people will accept a premium car for free :/ and I also have a trade in 27 th so I can't give a car this day :/ Can I give anything else?Like some glitch suits?

No, a car. This may sound a but padantic, but there is reason in my madness.

Do you have a USB?

IMHO, glitch suits aren't as meaningful to give away...since you can send unlimited amounts/day. Say your car was stolen, but it was still there (it's called piracy), would that be as devastating as if it was just stolen?

:drool: sounds fair to me -NUDGE-
if only this was offered my way -NUDGENUDGE-

Dooble I really am crap with thinking about names for colours other than what they are called. Can I just send you a bunch of my favorites?

nealcropper
Dooble I really am crap with thinking about names for colours other than what they are called. Can I just send you a bunch of my favorites?

Thinking well,I think it's better creating a fake account :/ I can guarantee 2 '67 tickets :/
I think I won't need the free ticket
But I will still giveaway some freebies

nealcropper
Sorry, i meant that I don't understand what you just said.

I will create a fake account with the birthday as the day I created it :) So I will get a '67 ticket easier ;)

nealcropper
Well, you have just sent a message out to this thread. Well done.

Well,lot of people knows this way,and the lvl and especial tickets still not obtain able by this method :)

Thenextbob
Well,lot of people knows this way,and the lvl and especial tickets still not obtain able by this method :)

I wasn't only offering you a ticket. I was offering you a way off the list (not my decision I know but it would of helped).

You decided to, in a round about way, say no to gifting.

Dooble? Choice of paints?

nealcropper
I wasn't only offering you a ticket. I was offering you a way off the list (not my decision I know but it would of helped).

You decided to, in a round about way, say no to gifting.

I will continue to give freebies :) but,I will get my ticket by the alternate account methid.I will get out of the list,but in a slower way :/ But this way won't affect my schedule :)

Thenextbob
I will continue to give freebies :) but,I will get my ticket by the alternate account methid.I will get out of the list,but in a slower way :/ But this way won't affect my schedule :)

It wouldn't have affected your schedule. I factored in the 27th.

Dooble? Paints?

nealcropper
It wouldn't have affected your schedule. I factored in the 27th.

Lol anyways,I will prefer my way :/ And the most freebies I accept,more I'll get into the greedy list :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back