The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooblewasur
He was banned, I was asking why...

I'll take some gear...may I have some MCs? I feel like learning...

Well I think there's 3 ways to getting banned:
1st-Too many infractions(Double posts/threads,lazy words using,etc)
2nd-Having two accounts(in GTP)(I already seen someone being banned cause of this)
3rd-Desrespecting someone important like Jordan or The mods

Anyways I feel sad of him.Maybe it wasnt his fault :(

Well I think there's 3 ways to getting banned:
1st-Too many infractions(Double posts/threads,lazy words using,etc)
2nd-Having two accounts(in GTP)(I already seen someone being banned cause of this)
3rd-Desrespecting someone important like Jirdan or The mods

Anyways I feel sad of him.Maybe it wasnt his fault :(

You've disrespected 'Jirdan' by spelling disrespecting and Jordan wrong! :eek:
But we will maybe get a more official response Aquí.

That means 'here,' just so I don't get in trouble for not using our English language :ill:

Have I been ignored on this thread or something? Every time I offer anything but a car, no-one replays but as soon as someone else offers gear someone jumps on it!

Don't feel bad neal! I will take it!! I gave away a ticket and a car today... :D

Thanks bob.

But no you won't dooble, I never offered them. Lol.

I guess I mis-understood this...

Have I been ignored on this thread or something? Every time I offer anything but a car, no-one replays but as soon as someone else offers gear someone jumps on it!

Anyway, now no one is ignoring you...not that I think anyone was ever trying too...:indiff:

Dooblewasur
I guess I mis-understood this...

Anyway, now no one is ignoring you...not that I think anyone was ever trying too...:indiff:

Yeah, you misread. I offered paints yesterday, and today both times I got blanked! Lol, NVM. Taking orders for next week, anyone want anything?

Dooblewasur
You've disrespected 'Jirdan' by spelling disrespecting and Jordan wrong! :eek:
But we will maybe get a more official response Aquí.

That means 'here,' just so I don't get in trouble for not using our English language :ill:

Lol OMG I fixed it xD
Oh good my GTP app doesn't open the page :banghead:

nealcropper
Yeah, you misread. I offered paints yesterday, and today both times I got blanked! Lol, NVM. Taking orders for next week, anyone want anything?

If I wasn't in the Hall of shame I could ask for a generous '67 ticket please,but i don't deserve it anymore D:

Ohhhhhh. Have you been on GT5 since you got back?

I sent a 1000 ticket to a newb, and a ZZII to a newbie this afternoon. Other than that, not much - but I will probably get my race on tonight.

Ahhhh! Nevermind indeed...:rolleyes:
I would like a quarter pounder with fries and cheese couple (1 or 2) paints with names that amuse you...if we're ordering.

Dooblewasur
Ahhhh! Nevermind indeed...:rolleyes:
I would like a quarter pounder with fries and cheese couple (1 or 2) paints with names that amuse you...if we're ordering.

So you want some paints? Forgive me I'm not into role play, I would rather just talk using proper words instead of replacing them with words of other meaning. :sly:

Also bob I already have you friended.

Dooblewasur
Maybe it was just me...but I detected sarcasm on that post of neal's.
But it is your funeral. R.I.P., I suppose.

D: Oh god Oh god you mean.... Slender will kill me?My worst nightmare is slender appear and kill me coming from my back

nealcropper
I dont know, are you going to start gifting daily?

Well I try to,but people never grabs my offers.Till now I already gave a 5 chrome silver pack and a DLC painted SLR Mclaren

D: Oh god Oh god you mean.... Slender will kill me?My worst nightmare is slender appear and kill me coming from my back

It's okay, he'll come from the front. :sly:

So you want some paints? Forgive me I'm not into role play, I would rather just talk using proper words instead of replacing them with words of other meaning. :sly:

Also bob I already have you friended.

If you're handing out paints, I'd like some funny named pains...
And that's fine. I don't do role play either.

Dooblewasur
It's okay, he'll come from the front. :sly:

If you're handing out paints, I'd like some funny named pains...
And that's fine. I don't do role play either.

:/ I don't know if a say "Thanks,that's better" or "OMG I don't want to dieee D: "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back