The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
nealcropper
Ok I'm not sure that you understand the OP. someone help me out.

Well I can say something: I'm 13,English is not my mother language,so sometimes I don't understand what you guys are taking about.I need kind if a special care xD

Thenextbob
Well I can say something: I'm 13,English is not my mother language,so sometimes I don't understand what you guys are taking about

Ok. I shall explain in simple English. If you gift for the next 5 days you will be able to accept from this thread. If not, then you wont.

Hi Thenextbob...hope this doesn't upset you too much but i thought some people might get a kick out of this... :cool:

Free '67 Ticket for a forumite with 50 posts or less...first to post gets the ticket, and when you send the FR please write something to let me know who you are. Blank requests will not be accepted...Ticket will be sent on the 27th (Australian time)

nealcropper
Ok. I shall explain in simple English. If you gift for the next 5 days you will be able to accept from this thread. If not, then you wont.

Oh good.That's sounds better to understand :)
Well,I will still gifting people,but not only with cars :) but with some combos of mattes,suits,cars(not all the days) and maybe MCs for collectors.

Thenextbob
Oh good.That's sounds better to understand :)
Well,I will still gifting people,but not only with cars :) but with some combos of mattes,suits,cars(not all the days) and maybe MCs for collectors.

Right, if I say thats ok, then I will have people jumping on me saying "you said only cars!".

Consider yourself lucky, and consider the fact that this actually doesn't matter! Hahahaha.

The 67' ticket is yours on Tuesday.

nealcropper
Right, if I say thats ok, then I will have people jumping on me saying "you said only cars!".

Consider yourself lucky, and consider the fact that this actually doesn't matter! Hahahaha.

The 67' ticket is yours on Tuesday.

Lol thanks :) Much Appreciated :D
I will send FR tomorrow,I want to sleep now xD is almost midnight here xD
I just hope Dooble's Slender don't come to say me hi xD

Lol anyways,I will prefer my way :/ And the most freebies I accept,more I'll get into the greedy list :/

You can accept any gifts offered to you, no worries.👍👍

The problem (as I see it) was you gabbing multiple offers, that were not really too you. They were just general offers made with the hope that a new member would get something they could not.

In my opinion, nealcropper was offering you the ticket because he knows you want it, and he sees you trying to give back.

I don't know? Maybe I'm wrong??

playnthru

The problem (as I see it) was you gabbing multiple offers, that were not really too you. They were just general offers made with the hope that a new member would get something they could not.

In my opinion, nealcropper was offering you the ticket because he knows you want it, and he sees you trying to give back.

No...... Your not.

Yep you're not wrong
Well said 👍

All I have been trying to do was to get people involved in this thread, I have been gifting to people who have only posted in this thread once or twice, and still they don't participate. Im feeling like nobody wants to give!

Okay... A free Level 0 ticket available

- must have gifted in the last 48 hours
- must not have received in the last 48 hours
- must not receive anything else this reset

GTCam
Okay... A free Level 0 ticket available

- must have gifted in the last 48 hours
- must not have received in the last 48 hours
- must not receive anything else this reset

I'll take that. I don't have that ticket.

Unless someone else wants it.

Ironically, I was just going to get involved in this thread and give some tickets away but after reading the last few pages of this thread, seems there's alot of greed and drama going on here so I think I'll pass. I'll just stick to giving stuff away to people on my friends list.

nealcropper

Cool... Send a FR to duffman71 (if we are not friends there already)

And as a bonus for your latest giveaways, I will throw you some random paints

GTP_CargoRat
Ironically, I was just going to get involved in this thread and give some tickets away but after reading the last few pages of this thread, seems there's alot of greed and drama going on here so I think I'll pass. I'll just stick to giving stuff away to people on my friends list.

Please give here! Lol.

Hi Thenextbob...hope this doesn't upset you too much but i thought some people might get a kick out of this... :cool:

Free '67 Ticket for a forumite with 50 posts or less...first to post gets the ticket, and when you send the FR please write something to let me know who you are. Blank requests will not be accepted...Ticket will be sent on the 27th (Australian time)

i wonder how many posts i have now. i would send you a fr but you're on my friend's list already ^^... YAY

And you further drive my point home.

you can't walk into a giveaway thread and not expect some beggars.. therefore the op has made some rules which that guy you just responded to just broke and the other kid can't comprehend that he's supposed to stop asking for stuff and start giving some. there be no drama here

..ok i just read that after i posted and I sound like an idiot

So I get ignored neal?? Ahh, well, you can't say I didn't try to take you up on your offer today!

I gave a free car to myself from myself, and gave a free car to Ch1potle.

So I get ignored neal?? Ahh, well, you can't say I didn't try to take you up on your offer today!

I gave a free car to myself from myself, and gave a free car to Ch1potle.

We should both get shirts that say "I gave a free car to Ch1potle."
:lol:

you can't walk into a giveaway thread and not expect some beggars.. therefore the op has made some rules which that guy you just responded to just broke and the other kid can't comprehend that he's supposed to stop asking for stuff and start giving some. there be no drama here

..ok i just read that after i posted and I sound like an idiot

Not to mention you need to learn how to use capital letters. Thats in the official AUP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back