The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJBEOSmitty
Killax, your 67 ticket and Jag purple paint were sent moments ago enjoy! I hope that was the right paint... It's the only Jag purple I have. Let us know what car you get!

Neal - thanks for the ZZ and the 70. Two great items!! Cheers, Bryan

Hey bjbeo, I sent the 70. Did you get it?

I have stayed in this thread for a reason the last few minutes. I was waiting to see who the first person would be who would actually offer something instead of begging. You are it. Send me a friend request to cargorat323 and I will send you a ticket of your choice tomorrow at reset. This concludes my involvement in this thread. Peace.

1. Thanks but no thanks.

2. You've posted more posts about how you won't be here posting posts for very long...:confused:

If you don't want to be involved, don't be.

Sorry, Mr. Jahgee1124, that I have to ask you here: Are you willing to send the announced car (in my TVR thread)? I sent a FR, no response. I asked in my thread, no response. I don`t have a problem to put it on status "red" again. Just let me know..

I feel stupid, I completely forgot, I even bought the car for you :lol:. The car will arrive later today.

I have a completely stock Mazda Eunos '89 Premium if anyone wants it.
It will be a few hours before I send it though, My Bob squad are just beggining the Suzuka 1000KM

1. Thanks but no thanks.

2. You've posted more posts about how you won't be here posting posts for very long...:confused:

If you don't want to be involved, don't be.

Wow, can't even give something away in a give away thread, lol. Just shows how ridiculous this thread is, starting with the OP in which he threatens to shame people for not following his rules. Totally ridiculous. Yea, don't worry, I won't be visiting this circus again.

Wow, can't even give something away in a give away thread, lol. Just shows how ridiculous this thread is, starting with the OP in which he threatens to shame people for not following his rules. Totally ridiculous. Yea, don't worry, I won't be visiting this circus again.

I think the WOW's on you. You've been going ON and ON about how you won't come back...And I do honestly appreciate the offer, I just do not feel the need to accept. You were only offering to me, not someone who might want it. Wouldn't it be rude if I forced things on you or anyone else?

I'll be waiting for a response, and judging by your previous posting patterns, I'll get one.

Dooblewasur
I think the WOW's on you. You've been going ON and ON about how you won't come back...And I do honestly appreciate the offer, I just do not feel the need to accept. You were only offering to me, not someone who might want it. Wouldn't it be rude if I forced things on you or anyone else?

I'll be waiting for a response, and judging by your previous posting patterns, I'll get one.

Dooble ignore this joker. He's obviously come here to provoke some sort of argument. I liked the bit were he quoted me and made ME look like a begger. Hahahaha.

Also he said that people can't give away in here without drama, the way I see it he has given 1 item away and cause a massive drama.

On a happier note, BJBOE I never sent a 70' ticket I sent the ZZII. I will send a level 14 ticket later on for ya.

nealcropper
Dooble ignore this joker. He's obviously come here to provoke some sort of argument. I liked the bit were he quoted me and made ME look like a begger. Hahahaha.

Also he said that people can't give away in here without drama, the way I see it he has given 1 item away and cause a massive drama.

Second That !!

On a happier note, BJBOE I never sent a 70' ticket I sent the ZZII. I will send a level 14 ticket later on for ya.

I felt the need to rant...but I think it's all over.

Well this is Outeke's thread and he can make rules for own thread..right?
I bet you don't want start fight with him again..So stay in your own ridiculous threads, I bet you locked most of them since peoples doesn't follow your rules what you have made your threads (Doesn't read OP, it isn't hard )

mckayla-is-not-impressed_454x374.jpg

Well this is Outeke's thread and he can make rules for own thread..right?
I bet you don't want start fight with him again..So stay in your own ridiculous threads, I bet you locked most of them since peoples doesn't follow your rules what you have made your threads (Doesn't read OP, it isn't hard )

Give me a break, Outeke is the least of my worries. You guys may bow down to him and think he owns the market place, but I don't. He means nothing to me. And yes, he can have his thread rules but he can't threaten to belittle people, like he has in th op, if they don't follow them. He does not run or own the market place regardless of what you think.

Give me a break, Outeke is the least of my worries. You guys may bow down to him and think he owns the market place, but I don't. He means nothing to me. And yes, he can have his thread rules but he can't threaten to belittle people, like he has in th op, if they don't follow them. He does not run or own the market place regardless of what you think.

You said you weren't going to post anymore. A few times I believe. :confused:

We here at the Giveaway Thread do not bow down to Outeke... I think he is a great figure and I thank him for this thread, where else would I get all of my favourite cars from? My favourite paint? You should really take into consideration the almost anger you have caused because many will agree with me. I really hope next time you post you will a bit more intelligence with your flow of words, or even, give away something!

GTP_CargoRat

I'm sorry I must be missing something here. Have you and outeke had a run in before? If you have then that explains everything.

I don't know why you have a problem with this thread, which you obviously are following. A lot of people get a lot of good things out of this thread and give (for the most part) back.

If you have nothing nice, or constructive to say then I suggest you butt out. Because I think you will find that you are in violation of the OP.

I'm sorry I must be missing something here. Have you and outeke had a run in before? If you have then that explains everything.

I don't know why you have a problem with this thread, which you obviously are following. A lot of people get a lot of good things out of this thread and give (for the most part) back.

If you have nothing nice, or constructive to say then I suggest you butt out. Because I think you will find that you are in violation of the OP.

Hear Hear!

We here at the Giveaway Thread do not bow down to Outeke... I think he is a great figure and I thank him for this thread, where else would I get all of my favourite cars from? My favourite paint? You should really take into consideration the almost anger you have caused because many will agree with me. I really hope next time you post you will a bit more intelligence with your flow of words, or even, give away something!

I did try to give away something. If you bother to go back and read the start of my posting in this thread starting at around 10:30 pm yesterday, you may see my fustrations with how all this transpired instead of just quoting the first post of mine you see. I started off by posting my concerns about all the begging that was going on here as I was thinking about giving alot of things away here. But, I did not want a whole team of begging kids bombarding me. But whatever, you kids pretty much ruined any chance of getting anything from me so just carry on.

I did try to give away something. If you bother to go back and read the start of my posting in this thread starting at around 10:30 pm yesterday, you may see my fustrations with how all this transpired instead of just quoting the first post of mine you see. I started off by posting my concerns about all the begging that was going on here as I was thinking about giving alot of things away here. But, I did not want a whole team of begging kids bombarding me. But whatever, you kids pretty much ruined any chance of getting anything from me so just carry on.

I appreciated your offer, but I chose not to accept. Let's move on.

And if you're so fed up, you have my express permission to stop visiting this thread. No one is forcing you.

Bow down... Owns an entire forum... Same old tricks.

It's very easy to make your argument all shiny and fantastic (in your own mind anyway) by using ridiculous exaggerations and projecting thoughts or opinions onto others.

I'll gift 5 gray paint in honor of all this. 5 dull, boring, crappy gray paints, with great ames like "Gray" "Extra Gray" and the exotic "Gris". Also gifting an air filter too. Not the racing one, the second tier one that you probably don't have installed on many cars. And comfort tires.

What a great offer! FR me, mention "YAWN" and it's all yours!

I appreciated your offer, but I chose not to accept. Let's move on.

And if you're so fed up, you have my express permission to stop visiting this thread. No one is forcing you.

Lol, you guys kill me. I guess I should have expected this type of behavior from a bunch of kids. With or without your permission, I'm done now. I'll just keep giving stuff away to people on my friends list. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back