The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Dooble: Thanks a lot for the nice AC in black with gold stripes!

FR sent!!

Accepted! Will send the car ASAP.👍

For the sake of bringing more people in, giving away paints, gear, MC's, and all that good stuff, just no cars as I'm booked for the moment.

I'd better accept, lest another flame war is started.
:sly:

:lol: Just go to the link in my signature and go ~3 pages forward and see which ones you still need.

EDIT: Free anything I have to anyone who can answer this.

Our band started when we were 13, under the name Gothic Plague. Who are we?

Last edited:
:lol: Just go to the link in my signature and go ~3 pages forward and see which ones you still need.

SINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Kidding, I feel like hunting a Muse....!

You are Gothic Plague? - Probably suffering from some symptoms of the Bubonic plague carried by rats a long time ago?? Just thinking out loud here...

:bowdown: AWOL_08
matte collection. COMPLETED!!! unless.. is there really a "Matt Black" color? it's an option on mygranturismo right next to Matte Black :nervous:

There is a Matt Black buddy, you get the paint chip when you purchase the Matt Black Lexus LFA from the NCD:tup:

Thanks to the Gamerdog for sending me some MNP II's even though I didn't ask for them.:)

Free Suzuki Alto Lapin Turbo '02 in Gold Chrome! If you've ever wanted a low powered, boxy, gold car, now's your chance! :D If you want it, I need a response before 11:00 AM GMT.
Which, from the time of writing, gives you 1 hour and 7 minutes to claim. 👍

Last edited:
nealcropper
Sorry GTCam I didn't even see your post and I ain't turned the PS3 on since Friday because I was I'll yesterday. Thanks a lot buddy!

No worries mate... Hope you are feeling better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back