The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you guys kill me. I guess I should have expected this type of behavior from a bunch of kids. With or without your permission, I'm done now. I'll just keep giving stuff away to people on my friends list. Carry on.

Kids? Please, we have an education... I dread to think what school you went too, mustn't of been any good. Anywho, carry on gifting to your friends, I'm sure they'll appreciate it more than us 'kids' anyway. Rant Over.

YouButNotYou
Kids? Please, we have an education... I dread to think what school you went too, mustn't of been any good. Anywho, carry on gifting to your friends, I'm sure they'll appreciate it more than us 'kids' anyway. Rant Over.

Hear hear !!

Lol, you guys kill me. I guess I should have expected this type of behavior from a bunch of kids. With or without your permission, I'm done now. I'll just keep giving stuff away to people on my friends list. Carry on.

How old are we? Tell us... Poster by poster please.

You keep resorting to accusations of youth and corresponding behavior... Here and in other parts of gtp. Congrats on generalizing and applying incorrect judgements on others once again! Sure, some teenagers post here. I'll bet you every ticket I own that you don't know the age of at least half your own friends list.

Crappy gray paints and comfort tires still available until this silliness ends. Oh, and you have our permission.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I must be missing something here. Have you and outeke had a run in before? If you have then that explains everything.

I don't know why you have a problem with this thread, which you obviously are following. A lot of people get a lot of good things out of this thread and give (for the most part) back.

If you have nothing nice, or constructive to say then I suggest you butt out. Because I think you will find that you are in violation of the OP.

Hey,

Got interupted on my holiday by some messages that a guy, nowadays known as Cargo Rat nagging and whining in the thread.
To answer your question, yes, I did had a argument with it, got over it since it was a dumb argument with a 46 y/o...lol

Anyway, I continue below.

Give me a break, Outeke is the least of my worries. You guys may bow down to him and think he owns the market place, but I don't. He means nothing to me. And yes, he can have his thread rules but he can't threaten to belittle people, like he has in th op, if they don't follow them. He does not run or own the market place regardless of what you think.

Dude,

Seriously..who are you accusing of bowing down for me? I bet all those you acuse would be very interested...so who are they?

Yes, I have friends here, actually really good friends, they get from me whatever they need and I get from them what I need. And most of all, we have lots of fun too here at GTPlanet
Does that mean people bow down for me? Seriously??

Bad action to again (yes you did it before) acuse all those GTP members that are friends of mine.

And what is that...you say we all miss that goods you wanted to give away?
When did you wanted to give it away I wonder? Before or after reading the OP.
Becuase the OP didn't change, for sure not since 10.30PM yesterday. And that is apparently one of your many issues (!)

So stop whining, nagging and complaining about everything others do.
If you do not like this thread, get out of here and go back to your part of the forum where you feel happy.

One funny thing about your "standards"....I really need to say, since you asked for it.
Mr I'm so good, I only play GT5 fair and don't cheat. You've been bashing 16 y/o's for using a USB stick (trick), while you, 30 years older, use a damn rubberband to grind for credits. Just your interpetation of cheating it seems...

Now, back to the giveaway, if you have nothing to giveaway here, then don't post. Thread unrelated posts are seen as spam (AUP)
And who wants to break AUP, right?

If you have any issues beyond this post I suggest you PM me or a Moderator.

Oh, thanks to my BD friends IamKillax, Dooblewasur, JK83, YouButNotYou, nealcropper and BJBEOSmitty!! 👍
Loved to read the responses, thank you all!
When I'm back from holiday everybody gets a replica of their choice.
(yes, need to keep you all happy and bowing..... :bowdown:)

Wow, can't even give something away in a give away thread, lol. Just shows how ridiculous this thread is, starting with the OP in which he threatens to shame people for not following his rules. Totally ridiculous. Yea, don't worry, I won't be visiting this circus again.

YES YES YES YES!! I didn't even had to ask for it....
Or is this the same kind of promise as all those times you said you wouldn't post in this thread anymore....which you broke numerous times hahaha

/END

..goes back to the holiday mood, back on Friday.

Outeke

Hey,

Got interupted on my holiday by some messages that a guy, nowadays known as Cargo Rat nagging and whining in the thread.
To answer your question, yes, I did had a argument with it, got over it since it was a dumb argument with a 46 y/o...lol

Anyway, I continue below.

Dude,

Seriously..who are you accusing of bowing down for me? I bet all those you acuse would be very interested...so who are they?

Yes, I have friends here, actually really good friends, they get from me whatever they need and I get from them what I need. And most of all, we have lots of fun too here at GTPlanet
Does that mean people bow down for me? Seriously??

Bad action to again (yes you did it before) acuse all those GTP members that are friends of mine.

And what is that...you say we all miss that goods you wanted to give away?
When did you wanted to give it away I wonder? Before or after reading the OP.
Becuase the OP didn't change, for sure not since 10.30PM yesterday. And that is apparently one of your many issues (!)

So stop whining, nagging and complaining about everything others do.
If you do not like this thread, get out of here and go back to your part of the forum where you feel happy.

One funny thing about your "standards"....I really need to say, since you asked for it.
Mr I'm so good, I only play GT5 fair and don't cheat. You've been bashing 16 y/o's for using a USB stick (trick), while you, 30 years older, use a damn rubberband to grind for credits. Just your interpetation of cheating it seems...

Now, back to the giveaway, if you have nothing to giveaway here, then don't post. Thread unrelated posts are seen as spam (AUP)
And who wants to break AUP, right?

If you have any issues beyond this post I suggest you PM me or a Moderator.

Oh, thanks to my BD friends IamKillax, Dooblewasur, JK83, YouButNotYou, nealcropper and BJBEOSmitty!! 👍
Loved to read the responses, thank you all!
When I'm back from holiday everybody gets a replica of their choice.
(yes, need to keep you all happy and bowing..... :bowdown:)

YES YES YES YES!! I didn't even had to ask for it....
Or is this the same kind of promise as all those times you said you wouldn't post in this thread anymore....which you broke numerous times hahaha

/END

..goes back to the holiday mood, back on Friday.

Outeke

Very well said, nothing better for my master. :bowdown:
But have fun on your holiday, sorry for the happenings over a petty guy... Nice to see you when you get back. :)

Have you been reading the thread?:odd: He's been flaming the entire thread because Dooble rejected his giveaway.

Yeah , he did the same that you all did, chat.

Soo to end this ... in 40 mins (after reset)

I will offer a premium car from their choise

Thank you.

Here's my giveaway list!
NOTE: If the paint chip is untradeable, I can send it on a car.

• Jeff Gordon gear
  • Other miscellaneous gear
  • Paint chips from Car Pack 3(I will see if I can dupe some XJR-9 Purple)
  • Random Matte paints
  • Gold chrome
  • Silver chrome
  • Any tradeable premium car
  • Any tradeable standard car that I own(ask and I will check)
  • Horn #112
  • Other random horns that I own
  • Museum cards that I own

Could I claim this?

I would like any standard Mercedes you have?

Anything u could give would be highly appreciated. Don't have money to get any of the packs for Gt5. So anything given I would be very thankful for.

Give me a break, Outeke is the least of my worries. You guys may bow down to him and think he owns the market place, but I don't. He means nothing to me. And yes, he can have his thread rules but he can't threaten to belittle people, like he has in th op, if they don't follow them. He does not run or own the market place regardless of what you think.
Nice to see you on good mood again here :) wuuhuu you didn't call me kid, that's something 👍

You said you weren't going to post anymore. A few times I believe. :confused:

Nah he love discus everything...every place...anytime...always, when he got time his rubberband grinding.
@All just ignore him and let goodies sharing continue :)

Oh and almost forgot, if I start sound angry and sad old man please someone tell me to check mine medicines..They realy helps :lol:
I dont use any but in that point I should start :lol:

Edit: cargo you can pm if you want discus this more...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back